•1•

"SARZ YOU KIDDING ME NOW?!" I yelled out all of my anger.

"What?" This woman is getting on my nerves.

"Oh now we're trying to act innocent are we?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/N."

"Oh reallyy?! Then what nonsense fuckery is this?"

I showed her my phone and the message I got.

"Thank you for signing in daddy network! Please explore and spend glorious time with your sugar daddy!

—From
www.daddynetwork.com"

She just laughed nervously. "See Y/N I was right! You did come to me to appreciate the great work I did for you."

Appreciate? My ass! I glared at her and she just scratched her head nervously and got up from the couch to escape.

"Dashi run run run! If you don't wanna get murdered!" And she just run to the main door to escape but I was quick enough to catch her.

"Not so fast sweetheart!"

"Y/N, we can talk and solve this right?" She chuckled nervously.

I sighed. "Okay then! Explain!"

"Y/N I know you're not interested but as a good friend, I tried to help you Y/N. I thought it can benefit you. It's okay if it didn't work. I failed to help my best friend." She kept her head low.

Shit. Now I feel bad. She wanted to help me and I just...Ahh why do I mess up stuff!!

"Sarz," I hugged her. "Okay, I know I got angry and you just wanted to help me. I'm sorry."

••••

I viewed the network site and maybe it's not a bad idea, I guess?

Most of the boys are around my age. My eyes caught a section called 'top rated men'

I clicked on it. There were 7 hot men, rated all 10. All were handsome and attractive.

I find the middle man the most attractive amongst others

=========

MR. JEON~

Switch | 22

=========

My hands were quite shaky and I hesisted a little to click on it. I sighed. It's okay Y/N! Nothing's gonna happen! I closed my eyes and clicked it. I opened my eyes to see two options. It said whether daddy or baby.