thirty

Ava woke up next to a warm body. After their argument they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms tired from the busy day and emotions. The sunshine was gleaming against Fred's sleepy face, making him look like an angel. His face was buried in her chest, his strong arms wrapped around her waist and their legs intertwined. Ava smiled to herself, not believing how lucky she was to have this man sleeping next to her. With her free hand, she lightly tucked a strand of hair that had fallen on his face, waking him slightly.

" Mornin' beautiful," he said in his raspy voice, sending shivers down Ava's spine. He kissed her on the forehead before making his way to her lips and kissing her passionately. She smiled before pulling away, but Fred wasn't about to stop as he pulled her by the waist, kissing her again.

" Come on, we need to get breakfast," she chuckled trying to get Fred off her.

" Why don't we just ditch them today, just spend the day here."

" And do what exactly ?" she asked cocking her eyebrows.

" I have a few ideas ..." he smirked.

" No," she said making her way to the mirror in the corner of the room.

" Oh but come on," he whined getting up to Ava, pressing his back to her front. She turned around, looking him up and down before slowly sliding her hands down his chest. She felt him stiffen when her hands met his waistband, as she seductively tucked her fingers in. But before anything could happen she pushed him back, a smirk on her face and made her way to the dresser, picking out her clothes. He stood there baffled as she took off her top and let her shorts fall, revealing a beautiful matching lingerie set. She picked out her shortest skirt and a crop top, wearing a pair of tights and a cardigan since it was still winter. Before making her way out the door, she turned around and said " Oh and uh, let's not tell anyone yet," with a devilish smile on her face.

***

A/N: This is how I pictured Fred in this scene, so enjoy ;)

Everyone was seated in the kitchen around the massive wooden table, Remus was gone for the day as he had been given a mission from the Order, but otherwise, they were all here

Everyone was seated in the kitchen around the massive wooden table, Remus was gone for the day as he had been given a mission from the Order, but otherwise, they were all here.  Ms Weasley had prepared a full English breakfast, and they all ate happily their food,  chatting and laughing. Ava was sat next to Harry and an empty seat and in front were Ron and Hermione. Fred still hadn't come down,  he must've taken a shower.

As she was munching on her eggs, Fred walked in wearing a black hoodie, his hair dripping on his forehead, making her choke on the food. Fred who was staring right at her smirked deviously, knowing exactly what he was doing. He took the seat next to Ava, bringing it slightly closer to hers as he took some bacon from the table.  As they were all eating, he lightly placed his hands on her outer thigh. Ava looked at him, her eyes growing wide but his face was unreadable as he kept on talking to Ron.  She brushed it off and continued her conversation until she felt his hand moving up to her inner thigh, rubbing slow circles on her skin.  Feeling her face growing red, she grabbed her glass to take a sip, but Fred took it as a queue to snake his hand under her skirt, getting closer to her underwear, making Ava drop her glass on him.

" Oh shit, god I'm so sorry," she mumbled, her face now crimson. Fred's hoodie was soaking wet and the glass had shattered on the floor. Ava got down, trying to collect the glass with her hands but Fred grabbed her arm and motioned her to stop, as with a swift motion of his wand he cleaned the whole mess.

"Fuck", she said as she noticed a sharp piece of glass had cut her and blood was starting to drip from her hand.

" I'll take care of that don't worry," he whispered, taking her hand. "Mum, I'll take Ava upstairs and heal her hand," he called out, leading her upstairs, into the nearest bathroom.

The room was small, and they could barely both fit. He propped her up on the sink, and stood between her legs, inspecting her hand. He seemed very focused as he reached into the cabinet that was over her head, resting his arm on the wall.

" Here, that should do," he said as he wrapped her hand in a bandage after disinfecting it.

"Technically, this is all your fault."

"How is this my fault ?"

" Well, you're the one who started grabbing my thigh under the table."

" But you're the one who wore that skirt, how could I resist."

"But, you know how I feel about black hoodies. I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence that you wore it today."

" I don't know what you're talking about," he said sarcastically. " You think it looks good on me?"

" I would prefer if you had nothing on," she teased, sliding her hands under his shirt.

" Really ?" he said, taking slowly his top off. " Weren't you the one who said I was a slender man?"

" I must've changed my mind,"  she said as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He grabbed her by the neck, their lips so close she could feel his hot breath on her skin. He gently tilted her head with his free hands, kissing her neck roughly, definitely leaving marks. She was grabbing his hair, tugging at the roots when Fred's hands met the brim of her top, pulling it slightly. They pulled away as he helped her take it off, his eyes roaming every inch of her body.

" Oh fuck you're so beautiful," he breathed, kissing her lips passionately. Their kiss was sloppy and messy, both so hungry for each other. Ava's hands were roaming every inch of Fred's back as he gripped her thighs,  pressing his knee in between her legs. Ava arched her back, bringing him closer until they heard a loud knock.

"Guys, guys are you done. I really need to use the bathroom," called Harry as he banged on the door.

" Oh for god' sake, there are six bathrooms in this house and this wanker chooses the one in which we're making out. I swear I'm gonna french fry this little fucker," Fred said, clearly annoyed.

" Yeah we're coming," called Ava as she hopped off the sink. Fred huffed as he grabbed her by the waist and whispered  " We'll finish this tonight in my room."

A/N : hey guys, I'm having a bit of a writers block rn, so if you have any suggestions for the next chapters it would be greatly appreciated