A Finata Full of Death Bugs

Ariannas POV

Today is my first day of work at Junk and Stuff. Jasper and I found out Henry's secret the other day about him being kid Danger.

Flashback

Henry takes out a bubble tube and blows a bubble. He transforms into the person that Jasper and I would never know of.

"You're kid danger!" Jasper exclaims in happiness.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim.

Henry smiles at us and that's when Charlotte walks in.

"Henry! Jasper and Ari had a different secret that they knew about, it was about seeing galaxy wars without them!" Charlotte says, "and why are you dressed like that?!"

I grab Charlotte's shoulders and smile.

"He's kid danger!" I exclaim when she covers my mouth.

Henry opens his watch and it shows a hologram of Captain Man.

"That's Captain man!" Jasper smiles and grabs my shoulder.

"Hey, Jasper and Arianna, my two best friends found out my secret that I thought they found out," Henry says.

Jasper faints and I giggle. 

Present time

Jasper and I arrive at Junk and Stuff.

"Jasper Dunlop and Arianna Sanders here to see Captain Man and Kid Danger!" Jasper says.

"Shhh!!!" Henry says from the camera microphone.

I walk in with Jasper, who smiles at me. We're working at the cashier and we're going down to the Man Cave.

"You see! They're just gonna blab it all over the place," Our boss Ray says.

"I won't I promise," I chuckle, playing with a strand of hair.

"Yeah but Jasper will, he's a bucket lover," Ray says.

"Jaspers been my best friend since birth, I'll make sure he doesn't blab it all over the place," I smile and Jasper hugs me.

"Are you more than best friends?" Henry smirks.

My cheeks turn bright red.

"Ummm no!" I chuckle awkwardly.

"#Jarianna!" Ray says. 

I nearly throw up in my mouth when I hear this. Jaspers just my best friend.

"Let's just go down to the man cave," Charlotte says.

We go down the elevator and Charlotte and Henry stand still along with Ray while Jasper and I scream and hang onto each other.

We get down to the Man Cave, which is amazing. Ray shows us a video that tells us not to tell the secret of Captain Man and Kid Danger.

_____________

Later

I'm upstairs with Jasper. I'm just organizing something in cashier counter when Henry's sister, Piper Hart, walks in. We have this Finata, a fish shaped piñata, full of these ZOM-BEES. They fly in your ears and eat your brain.

"Hey Ari!" Piper smiles but she makes a stink eye at Jasper, "oh hey Jasper," 

"What do you guys need?" I ask.

"We are going to a friends birthday party, do you have a gift suggestion?" Piper asks us.

Jasper grabs a skeleton dog and I roll my eyes playfully.