Cave the Date

Ariannas POV

I was in the Man Cave with Charlotte and Schwoz. Charlotte was reading a book about chemistry, I was finishing my essay for my college application, and Schwoz was playing Chess with himself.

Suddenly he spit out his tea.

"I did not see that coming."

"Do you ever get bored playing chess against yourself?" Charlotte asked.

"No I don't, but sometimes do." Schwoz explained.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Jasper saying that they were almost there.

"Uggh! Char the guys are back." I groaned, "Except I love Jasper since he was my fiancé."

Charlotte turned off the music and I put my computer away in my backpack. Charlotte put her book in the shredder.

"Why did you do that?" Schwoz asked.

"Ray gets mad whenever people do smart stuff in front of him." Charlotte explained and shredded her glasses.

"Give me the chess board." I ordered.

"But I got myself right where I want me." Schwoz protested.

"You'll get yourself next time."

Charlotte and I put our hands out for the chess board and he handed it to Charlotte. She dumps the chess pieces in the shredder.

"Where were they anyway?" Schwoz asked, putting any extra chess pieces away.

"They went to throw melons at that abandoned house that people throw melons at." I explained.

"Without me?" Schwoz asked, "But I've been saving melons for." Schwoz explains and gestures to a box labeled Schwoz's throwin melons with a bunch of watermelons and flies swarming around it.

"They should be back soon, I asked them to swing by my house and pick up my phone charger on the way back." Charlotte explained.

"You sent Ray, Henry, and Yasper to your house with no adult supervision?" Schwoz asks.

"Yeah? What's the problem?"

Jasper, Henry, and Ray walk in. They look like they have ashes all over them.

"Hi princess!" Jasper greets and I smile.

"Woah woah woah woah." Charlotte says as the boys walk forward.

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Hey!"

"Hm?"

"Hey Ari" Jasper greets and I smile.

"Did you go to my house?" Charlotte asks.

"Sure did." Henry smiles.

"Oh yeah." Ray nods.

"Walked right in." Jasper adds.

"So what happened?" I ask.

"We got your phone charger." Henry says and hands the phone charger to Charlotte.

Charlotte grabs the charger and immediately lets out a Yelp and drops it.

"What?" I ask.

"Why's it hot?!" Charlotte asks.

"Cause we pulled it out of the fire." Jasper explains and I nearly choke on my spit.

"You are welcome." Ray says and Jasper pecks my cheek, "Let's hit the showers!"

"Whoo!" The boys cheer.