Broken Armed and Dangerous

Ariannas POV

"Don't go outside." Mary from the news instructed.

Jasper, Schwoz, Charlotte, and I were sitting on the couch, eating pudding out of tennis balls.

"That's right, Mary." Trent agreed, "The National Society of Names has just released this years list of the most popular baby names, Casey and Abigail top the charts."

"I want a Caitlyn for our baby girl, if we have one." Jasper whispered to me, causing me to giggle. 

"And for the third year in a row, the least popular baby name is Hornface." Mary added, "Hornface."

"Makes sense." Trent agreed and Mary nodded.

"In our number two story tonight, the playground pooper has struck again." Mary explained and we all laughed.

"The Swellview Police suddenly have more duties than usual because someone or something has been using Swellview playgrounds every night as a toilet." 

We laughed again at the news.

"Police have piles of evidence,  but have yet to arrest the prankster despite being flush with clues." Trent continued.

"Has the news always been this funny?" Jasper wondered and I smiled.

I put my spoonful of pudding on his nose and laughed.

"Ari..." He looked at me, then put his spoon on my nose.

"Babe." I grinned.

The tube alarms went off and I used my finger to get the pudding off Jaspers nose and licked it.

Henry let out a groan and we all looked back at him.

"We've got a bad situation here, people." Ray informed.

"We know. The Playground Pooper has stuck again." Charlotte declared, standing up and crossing her arms.

Jasper, Schwoz, and I all laughed.

"No way! Really?!" Ray laughed.

"Uhhh no, actually it's a little bit of a different—" Henry began.

"Shhh! I wanna hear this." Ray cut him off.

"Ow!"

"Police have no idea who is doing the dumping—" Trent explained, "an angry teen, a large baby, Mary... No one knows." 

"It's a real poo-done-it."

We all laughed again and Jasper kissed my nose.

"It's probably Jasper." Ray declared.

"What?" Jasper and I asked in confusion and suprised.

"I was just going to say that!" Schwoz grinned.

"What? It's not me!" Jasper exclaimed.

"Yeah, I live with him! And we take walks around the block, not by playgrounds." I added.

"I don't know, Jasper." Charlotte began, "it just smells like something you'd do."

"It's not him!" I argued, rolling my eyes.

"Oh ho ho that's a really funny—-" Jasper stood up, laughing, "That's a really funny—-Hey that's a really funny—-"

"Joke?" I wondered, following him.

"Alright jokes over." Jasper said, kissing my forehead.

"I'm not joking, I seriously think it's you." Ray told.