Grand Theft Otto

Ariannas POV

Jasper and I were walking to Henrys house after being in Iowa. He grew a mustache and I got a haircut. Jasper loved it when I got it done.

"Babe, I want to surprise Charlotte with my haircut, and Piper if she's here

"Babe, I want to surprise Charlotte with my haircut, and Piper if she's here." I said, smiling.

"I'll walk in first and then announce you." Jasper said back, kissing my forehead.

"Deal." I smiled, hanging him the bucket of corn

I listened to hear what he was saying.

"Coming in with corn!" Jasper announced, tossing a piece of corn, hitting Charlottes forehead  "So what'd Ari and I miss while we were in Iowa?"

"A razor?" Charlotte asked, "oh and where is Ari?"

"Oh, you're talking about my mustache." Jasper smiled, "And she's coming."

"What do you think?" I walked in, smiling.

"I think it's even worse than your chain wallet." Charlotte told, "But that hair is gorgeous, Ari."

"My choo-choo-chain? Love this thing. Ari got it for my birthday." Jasper said, pulling out his wallet.

"And it's adorable." I giggled.

"Henry, will you please talk some sense into your friend and his girlfriend?" Charlotte asked.

"Jasper, I do not like that mustache. I disagree with you ARI too." Henry told us.

"Thank you."

"I AGREE VERY MUCH AND LOVE IT!" Henry beamed.

"What?!" Charlotte asked confused.

"I said, "I agree very much and love it!" 

"Told ya so." I grinned.

"Dude, when's you grow that bad boy?" Henry asked,bro hugging Jasper.

"Well if you must-ache..." Jasper began and I giggled.

"Heh, I must." Henry smiled.

"I grew it while I was at my cousins wedding. In Iowa." Jasper explained, "And Ari got her haircut."

"Dude, respect for both of y'all."

"Wait are you guys messing with me right now?" Charlotte said wondered.

"I don't know, are we?"

"We're talking about facial hair."

"At least you love my haircut."

"Hey can you guys watch my class Parrot while..." Piper paused when she saw Jasper and I, "What is on your face? And what is that hair?"

"Well if you must-ache, it's my new mustache. Like it?" Jasper asked.

"Well if Harry's last name is style, then this is my new hairy style." I smiled, "yeah I can't do puns."

"Can I be 100% honest here?" Piper asked.