iDream Of Danger

3rd Person POV

Arianna's Dream

"AHHHHHHH!" Arianna screamed as she clutched the wall of the lions den.

She was hanging onto the wall and trying to get her foot onto the lions climbing tree.

"I should lift weights more." She sighed.

"You mean "ever?" Kid Danger asked.

"Henry! You gotta save me!" 

"I know. That's why I'm here." He said, "And why I lift weights."

Henry pulled Arianna up and over the wall.

The lion roared as the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Shut up, lion! I'm in the middle of something, here." 

Henry leaned in to kiss Arianna and...

End of Dream; Ariannas POV

"Oh! Oh thank gosh...it was just a dream..." I sighed, sitting up from the desk.

"What was just a dream?" Henry asked and I got startled.

"Lips!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"You we're dreaming about lips?" 

"Uhhh...giant lips—-not yours——definitely Jaspers——they were chasing me down a hall of popcorn, you weren't there, leave me alone." I said, panicking.

"Oh-Kay, but you got a phone on your face." Henry informed.

"That's where I put my phone when I'm sleeping, gah!" I took the phone off my face and pressed the buttons repeatedly on the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Henry wondered.

"I gotta make outta here." I panicked, "I mean I gotta get outta here. I'll kiss ya later."

"Huh? But you're dating-"

"I MEAN I'LL CATCH YOU LATER!!" I exclaimed, "Where is this elevator?"

The elevator door opened and a cutout of Kid Danger was in front of my face.

"Hiya, Ari!" Ray greeted.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, punching the lips on the cutout.

"What's your beef, stew?" Ray asked.

"Nothing! No one!" I exclaimed, "Normal!"

I pressed the buttons quickly.

"NORMAL!" I yelled.

I got out my phone and called Charlotte.

"Come on pick up please!" I said.

"Hello?"

"Charlotte, I'm in a bit of a pickle, and I need to talk with you and Piper in person!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"No! It's about a dream and it involves Henry ok? I'm also on birth control and Jasper and I haven't had sex since January basically which was our first time."

"Okay, well if you are getting more freaked out, then we can go and talk together with Piper ok? Just calm down. Are you gonna tell Jasper?" 

"If I tell him that I almost kissed his best friend in my dream, then he's not going to like it." I sighed.

"Okay, makes sense. Now I gotta go, See you later." 

"See you." I said before hanging up.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

"And I feel really weird around him now because in the dream we..." I looked around, "...We almost kissed." I whispered, "each other. On the lips."