Envygram Wall

Ariannas POV

I was in the Man Cave with Jasper, Henry, and Charlotte. The boys were singing while folding napkins.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win." Jasper and Henry sang together, "Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."

Jasper hugged my side and kissed my cheek.

"I love you Man." Henry smiled.

"Love you too."

"Right and left—-"

"Okay we don't get it." I interrupted.

"See you just go like this." Henry said  and Jasper hugs me from behind and takes my hands, "Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."

"No we know how to fold napkins." Charlotte remarked.

"We just don't know why we have to fold them." I finished and Jasper kissed my neck from behind.

Jasper and Henry groaned.

"It's for charity girls, Napkins for the Needy," Henry explained.

"alright you girls can be part of the problem or part of the solution." Jasper added.

"Right but.. how does folding napkins help the needy?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh my gosh." Henry groaned.

"You girls don't think napkins are helpful?" Jasper asked.

"Uh we do." I remarked, "I just think we should give the needy basic things instead like clothes or food?"

"Well how are they supposed to wipe their mouths after their eating your precious food ladies?" Henry asked.

"Yeah and do not say on their clothes." Jasper added.

"Because that would ruin the clothes that you gave them, I just—-" Henry laughed.

"Think girls." Jasper said and I shared a look of disbelief with Charlotte.

We decided to join in with the boys.

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the win."

"Wassup!"

"Hey Ray!"

"Hey!"

"Right and left and up and in, folding napkins for the wiii—-" Ray knocked  over some of the napkins.

"Hey!!!"

"Why?!"

We all exclaimed  and yelled  at Ray.

"Okay fine I'll tell you." Ray smiled.

"Tell us what?!" I ask.

"Captain Man and Kid Danger just got hired to work security at Mom Con!!!" Ray smiled.

Mom Con?

Ray started jumping around and cheering. 

"What's Mom Con?" Jasper asked, wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Go home, just leave." Ray smiled.

"I don't know what mom con is either." Charlotte said and I nod.

"Bye ladies!" Ray waved.

"Mom Con is a convention of Moms." Henry began.

"It's the mother of all Conventions." Ray added.

"And it comes to Swellview every year."