Secret Room

Ariannas POV

Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and some of his family members were in the Man Cave. Jasper and I were playing some type of board game together with Charlotte and Larry. While the other kids were running around with Schwoz, I felt like I was babysitting and parenting at the same time but at the same time I wasn't feeling that way.

Henry and Ray returned, confused.

"Hey guys."

"Glad you're alive."

"What's up?"

"Schwoz, what is this?!" Ray asked.

"Owww!" Henry exclaimed.

"Who are all these weird-looking freaks?! Did Ari and Jasper already have kids and I didn't hear about her pregnancy?" Ray asked.

"No!" I exclaimed, "I'm not pregnant...yet."

Jasper smirked while Charlotte just rolled her eyes.

"They're my family." Schwoz informed.

"That kid has a beard." Henry pointed out.

"Yah, so cute."  Schwoz said, "Zed's baby beard hasn't fallen out yet. But when it does the beard fairy will come and—-"

"Gonna stop ya right there, Schwoz." Ray interrupted.

"Thank you." Henry said.

I smirked at Jasper, who was next to me and focused on the game. I slid my scrunchie off my wrist and slid it onto his wrist. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"This hair tie is really pretty, just like you." He said.

"Jasp, it's a scrunchie." I chuckled.

"Ari, I don't get these girly things, I know what a tampon and maxi pad is but I don't know the difference between a scrunchie and a hair tie." Jasper said.

"So you do know what a scrunchie is?" 

"No?"

"Then this is a scrunchie." I pointed to it on his wrist, "And this is a hairtie."

I took the hairtie out of my ponytail and handed it to him.

Jasper was about to say something when Ray interrupted him.

"Everybody out!" Ray exclaimed and the four of us looked toward him, Henry,  and Schwoz.

"But I asked if they could come visit for a week and you said, "Yeah, sure, whatever Schwoz." 

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"So hair ties aren't colorful and scrunchies are?" Jasper asked as we were watching Ray talk to Schwoz.

"Both hair ties and scrunchies are colorful." Charlotte sighed.

"Yeah babe." I sighed, and Ray caught my full attention.

"That is so not true..." Ray said after Schwoz had told him about how he doesn't think farther than 3 months and says yes to anything.

"Hey, can Ari, Jasper, and I get raises in three months?" Charlotte asked.

"What? Yeah, sure, whatever that's like a million years away." Ray said.

"Thanks." 

"Yes!"

"Yay, thank you bestie!"

I grabbed Jasper by the shoulders and smooched him, pushing his face into mine. He pulled away quickly and smirked.

"You're a hot kisser." 

"No, you're the hotter kisser."

"Let's just get some churros." Henry sighed, "And lovebirds, if y'all wanna make out, go to the guest room."