Holiday Punch

Ariannas POV

I walked in with Piper and Jasper. Henry, Charlotte, Ray and Schwoz along with us three were  trying to save Christmas trees. Jasper, Piper, and I all went and got the last living Christmas tree. Every Christmas tree was dying and many were crying.

"We're back." Piper announced.

"We got another." Jasper said.

"Oh good!" Schwoz beamed and pushed a dead tree on the ground.

"This tree lost a lot of its sap we don't know how long it's gonna last." I explained.

"I think we can save it." Piper beamed.

"Yes! I like the optimism." I smiled.

"Don't get your hopes up Ari and rookie." Jasper said, pecking my lips and we walk to Schwoz.

"This ones a fighter I can feel it." I smiled and Piper High fived me.

"Watch out." Schwoz said, coming with a weird horn thing. Jasper moved my shoulders and took me to the side.

"What is that?" Piper asked.

"I have a plan to find out why all the Christmas trees are dying." Schwoz explains.

"What are you gonna do?" Henry asked.

"I'm going to ask the tree what killed it and it's going to tell me." Schwoz explained.

"Makes sense."

"Nice."

"Cool."

"Got it."

"Whatt??" Piper asked.

Schwoz explained about the air horn and how the vibrations could turn it into human speech.

"Yeah that's..." Piper said.

(I don't know what she said, my captions weren't working on paramount plus)

"Welcome to the Man Cave Rookie." Schwoz said.

"Why does everyone—"

Suddenly the tree rose and Piper and I started shrieking. I jumped into Jaspers arms.

"Hi Ari." Jasper smiled at me.

"Hehe." I giggled and he set me down.

"Ooooh ohhh." The tree moaned, "I can't... feel my roots...."

"Just tell us what did this to you." Schwoz instructed.

"It was.....moooooo." The tree went down as the heart rate monitor flatlined.

"He's gone." Schwoz frowned.

I frown and Jasper rubbed my shoulders.

"Did be mean maaaaa like monsters?" Jasper asked and I giggled.

"I was saying moths!!" The tree exclaimed

All of us screamed and I jumped into Jaspers arms.

"I thought you were dead!" Piper exclaimed.

"No... but I am dying.... Now."

Jasper set me down and I gripped his arms. The tree went down for the second flatline.

"So... moths are like eating the trees?" Henry asked.

"I guess." I assumed.

"That's right!" The tree exclaimed and I jumped into Jaspers arms again.

"Babe?"

"I didn't pee!" I exclaimed.

Jasper set me down and I hung onto his arms.