The Beginning Of The End

Ariannas POV

I'm in the Man Cave with Charlotte, Schwoz, and Piper. It's graduation week and I'm decorating my cap with Piper. I have no idea where Jasper is.

Piper and I watch Schwoz do something.

"Schwoz, what is that thing?" I asked.

"Oh nothing it's just the omega weapon." Schwoz explains.

Charlotte pops up and looks at us confused.

"The one from the blueprints Ray and Henry got from all those bad guys in No Mans land?" Charlotte asked.

I wasn't here when the bad guys were in No Mans Land because I was in california visiting my sister. Jasper didn't come but we facetimed before bed.

"Yes."

"The one that can take away Rays superpower?" Piper asks.

"Yes mam."

"Why would you build that?!" I asked.

Charlotte told me all about the blueprints and how the weapond could take away Rays powers.

"Because, Ray told me I couldn't and I hate it when people tell me I can't do something." Schwoz explained.

"I thought he said you shouldn't build it." Piper remarks.

"Yeah, well he shouldn't pinch my cheeks and steal my cereal every morning but I guess we all do things we shouldn't do ."

The tube alarm goes off and Henry and Ray appear in togas. Ray and Henry walk in talking when Ray notices that Schwoz has cereal.

"Hey Schwoz give me some of that cereal." Ray ordered.

"No!" Schwoz exclaimed.

"What... are you building the omega weapon again?" Ray asked.

"Yes."

"The one that can take Rays superpower?" Henry asked

"That's it."

"Why do you keep building that?!" Ray asked.

"Well why do you keep pinching my cheeks and stealing my cereal every morning?" Schwoz asked.

"Cause you're so cute when you get mad."

That is true.

"Now give me some of that sweet fruity crunch!" Ray ordered and Henry held him back as Charlotte, Piper, and I walked over.

"No no no!"

We all start yelling at each other as Henry pushed Ray back. Schwoz goes by the omega weapon and Charlotte grabbed me by the shoulders and moved me to the side.

"Stop! Dude stop!" Henry exclaimed, "Everybody stop!"

"Look he's so cute." Ray smiled, "Look at his face."

"I'm not cute you're cute!" Schwoz exclaimed.

"We're all cute okay?!" Henry exclaimed, "We're all cute!"

"I mean, Jaspers told me that many times and I've told him that so I guess I can agree."

"That's true I mean..."

We all start agreeing.

"Wait, why are you and Henry both dressed half a ghost?" I asked.

"Oh, these are togas, we were fighting the time jerker." Henry explains.

"Chased him all the way to Ancient Rome, got some pretty good food there." Ray adds, "We fought a flock of turkeys."

"The turkeys actually won." Henry smiles.