Balloons of Doom

(Girl Danger won't be with Henry and Ray because Arianna herself will be with Jasper which is at Henry's house)

Ariannas POV 

"Okay people! Quiet down!" Piper exclaims and blows her horn.

We all cover our ears and I cover mine. We're at Henry's house for a Man Fan meeting and I have no idea why Jasper dragged me all the way here.

"But we were already quiet!" One of the boys remarks.

Piper blows her horn and the boy falls over.

"Okay, this meeting of the Man Fans will now begin." Piper announces, "Our first order of business should be to..."

Jasper starts slurping and everyone glares at him and I.

"Jasper?! Ari?! Why are you even here?!" Piper asks.

"Yeah you guys are not Man Fans," one of the kids adds.

"Well Ari and I just figured since you guys are so into Captain Man, Kid and Girl Danger, I could, you know, teach you a feel thinks." Jasper smiles and slurps his drink.

"Uh, we're experts on Captain Man and Kid and Girl Danger," a girl remarks.

"Oh well, you know just stuff like uh..." Jasper pauses, "Oh well, did you know that Captain Man likes his French Fries hot but his ketchup... cold."

I wack his leg lightly and he smirks.

"Uh, how would you and Ari know that?" Piper asks.

"We have our ways," I smirk and take a sip of Jaspers drink.

"Oh and I bet you guys don't know that Girl Danger can do a handstand underwater and that Kid Danger can touch his elbows behind his back." Jasper says.

Oh no!

"Oh big deal, Ari and my brother can do that too." Piper remarks.

"Hey! He was talking about Kid and Girl Danger!" I exclaim.

"You brought up Ari and your brother, not me okay?" Jasper adds, "We did nothing wrong!"

"Okaaaay." Piper glares at us, "Now let's talk about Captain Man's favorite-"

The doorbell rings.

"Benny, get the door." Piper orders.

"Yes, Madam President."

Benny opens the door and a strange person with balloons is at the door.

"Oh! Hello! I'm from Babaloo Balloons."

"It's a man." Benny tells us.

"Thank you!" The strange man says.

I raise an eyebrow and share a look with Jasper. Piper walks up to the door.

"Hi. Whatcha need?" Piper asks.

"Well, someone ordered balloons for your Man Fan meeting today." The man explains.

"Hey, did any of you guys order balloons?" Piper asks us and we all protest.

"No,"

"I did not."

"Sorry but- oh now you're in my house." Piper says.

The Man clears his throat and I grip onto Jaspers arm.

"And now.... Emerge!"

We hear clicking sounds and I raise an eyebrow.

"It's stuck!"