Double-O-Danger

Arianna's POV

I'm was in the Man Cave. Jasper, Charlotte, and I were playing instruments. Jasper was playing the flute, Charlotte was playing the electric guitar, and I was playing the keyboard. Ray was eating his Man-breakfast and Schwoz was using a blaster and trying to hit Henry.

Henry walked in and zapped Schwoz, causing Rays strawberry syrup to spill all over the blaster.

"My strawberry syrup!!" Ray complainsed "What the heck man?!"

"Schwoz was gonna—-"

I'm trying to enjoy some Man Breakfast and this one is under my table and I got these three up the corner playing Instruments that I've never seen them play before." Ray explained.

"You told us to learn how to play these." I reasoned, "Well, I know how to play piano."

"Yeah, you said you want us to start a man band so you can rent us at the Martvitzas." Jasper added, kissing me from behind.

"Look, let's not focus whether I said that or not," Ray told us.

"But you did.

"Yeah, you did."

"Totally did."

"Now, Schwoz, why are you hiding underneath the table. " Ray asked Schwoz.

"It's a game called 'Hide and go Sleep', I hide and shoot a dart at Henry who loves it."

"Actually I hate it that's why I zapped you." Henry remarked.

"Yeah... I guess you got me...." Schwoz said, walking forward, "sleep dart!"

Henry zapped Schwoz, who went unconscious.

Charlotte, Jasper, and I shared a confused look.

The monitor beeped and Charlotte walked over to it. Jasper and I watched Ray gurgle his coffee.

"It's the Vice Mayor," Charlotte said and Henry transformed into uniform.

"Uggh put it on the monitor!" Ray groaned.

Henry walked over to the monitor.

Jasper took my hand and we walked away. We sat down and he wrapped an arm around my neck as we watched the boys.

"What's up? I'm eating a reckless breakfast and I'm not gonna stop." Ray said.

"Good morning Captain Man, and Kid Danger!" The vice Mayor said with an awful accent.

"Why do you look so funny?" Henry asked him.

Ray tried to say something but his mouth was full of Man Cakes.

"He said, why do you sound so funny?" Henry repeated for the Vice-mayor.

"Dude, How many man cakes are in your mouth?" Henry asked Ray.

Ray mumbled something.

"Take it easy," Henry advised as Ray stuffed another Mancake in his mouth.

Jasper and Charlotte made looks of disgust and I gagged mentally.

"I've been in England!" The Vice Mayor beamed.

"That means 'Vacation' in English!" Ray said and stuffed another Mancake.

"Anyway, I have a mission. I want you to capture Mob Boss Rob Moss."

"Who's that?" Henry asked.

"He's Mob Boss." Ray said.

"Precisely, anyway, he is on this counter of Swellview's Hottest Villans."

"Aghhhhh," Ray groaned, stuffing another Mancake in his mouth.