Big Time Danger

Ariannas POV

I was in the Man Cave working on the computer, watching funny big time rush memes with Charlotte when Jasper called from upstairs 

"Hey Jasp, what's up?" I smiled.

"Uh, you girls love big time rush right? And Heather Anderson?" He asked.

"Yeah, why? Wait, did you get us tickets to see their concert?" I asked, "you can take pipers ticket, she'll never find out, plus, she only likes Kendall because of his hair."

"Yeah, they're here in town for their concert and they decided to stop by the store." Jasper informed, turning the camera around.

"AHHH!" Charlotte squealed and jumped up, "it's Carlos..."

"And James with his girlfriend Heather." I smiled.

"Is that Kendall talking to Henry?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, oh my gosh! Char, let's get upstairs right now!" I exclaimed.

"Uh ladies, where are you going?" Ray asked, coming out of the sprocket.

"Big time rush is in town with Heather and they're upstairs!" I beamed.

"I wanna see hot Heather!"

"She has a boyfriend Ray!" I exclaimed.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

"Hi! I'm Charlotte and I'm a big fan, and do you have a girlfriend Carlos?" Charlotte smiled.

"Hi Charlotte, no I don't and I probably won't ever." The Latino sighed.

"He's tried to get me to date him but I have James." Heather smiled as the pretty boy kissed her head.

"I heard Jaspers your boyfriend Ari, well he's kinda like Carlos, although not as girl crazy." Logan said.

"Actually, they're both sweet, caring, brave, loyal, dedicated, and caring." I smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" Carlos asked Charlotte.

"Not yet, because we're going for a ride around town before the concert." Ray declared.

"What-" I wondered as Jasper wrapped his arms around my body.

"And Ari and I are gonna be there too!" Charlotte beamed.

"Hey what's up, OH MY GOSH ITS BIG TIME RUSH!" Schwoz  beamed.

"Hey buddy." Logan greeted.

"Who's this?" Heather asked, "he's a mini science guy."

"He's actually a genius." I grinned, "He's used love science before."

"Yeah, that's how I helped Ari and Jasper get together." Schwoz  told and we glared at him.

"Don't worry, I used it on my girlfriend." Logan chuckled.

"Am I dreaming?" I said, almost fainting.

"No you're not Ari." Heather chuckled, "should we go for a ride now?"

"Yeah, I'll get the man van/tour van started, you guys can go in, Heather and Ari, there's a note for you both in the guest room from someone, I'm not sure who." Ray informed.

Heather and I decided to walk to the back.

"You cannnot tell anyone that Henry is kid danger and Ray is Captain Man okay?" I explained, "I already told the boys, and you might wanna hang onto something."

"Why?" Heather asked.

I pressed the elevator button and Heather screamed and clung onto me.

We got to the man cave and she crawls onto the floor, tiredly.