Beauty Bullies

Ariannas POV

I was sitting at my desk, looking over a bunch of papers that ended up in my locker.

Fat

Big stomach freak!

Ugly

Stupid girl!

Useless 

A mistake to the world!

You should've been in the car with your aunt and died too!

I sighed and looked at the drawings that people have visualized me as. A girl with a fat stomach, large legs, and messy hair.

Emily, a girl who used to be my best friend a long time ago, with blonde hair, started bullying me. Her two best friends, Lisa, a brunette with pink highlights, and Alison, a girl with blue hair, were with her too.

Dear Arianna, you're fat. I mean, when I see you change, it looks like you've gained some weight. I think you should try starving yourself and maybe even purge. Then your ugliness would just be flushed away. I bet Jasper is going to leave you for someone prettier too!  If you don't do this, we'll reveal some secrets that will make Jasper feel betrayed.

~ Emily, Lisa, and Alison.

I wanted to cry and toss this note away but I didn't want Jasper feeling betrayed.

I heard a knock and quickly hid all the notes into a folder and hid them in my desk.

"Ari, are you ready to go and get lunch with Charlotte and Henry?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I chuckled, grabbing my purse and phone.

I opened the door and was greeted by my boyfriend, who wore his BTR sweatshirt with jeans and sneakers. I had my btr beanie on with Jaspers blue Swellview University hoodie I stole a long time ago. It was originally his moms hoodie from college, then she handed it down to him and I stole it a while later.

"Aww, you look cute in my sweater." He smirked, kissing my forehead, "let's walk to the car."

I smiled sheepishly with a nod. I really didn't want to eat anything at all. But I had to eat otherwise Charlotte would get worried and ask me if it's my monthly. She only knows that I have a lose of appetite during it.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

I was sitting down with Henry and Charlotte. I ordered a Caesar salad with some veggies on the side. Charlotte looked at me like I was turning Vegan but I had to lie and say that I wanted to be healthy. 

"So, are you guys ready for the "who's most likely" for the yearbook?" Charlotte asked, buttering a roll.

"Yeah, I bet Ari and Jasper are gonna get "cutest couple." Henry smiled.

"And Henry will be voted "the brother of a young girl with a drivers license." Jasper laughed.

"Yeah, and Charlotte will be voted "most likely to go to Harvard." I smiled.

"Yeah!" The boys agreed.

"I mean, I did apply and my counselor said I may get a scholarship for it." Charlotte explained, "I also have been in the spelling bee and won many times in a row."

"That's awesome!" I smiled.

"I think Emily, Lisa, and Alison will be voted "meanest girls ever." Charlotte said, handing me a roll that she buttered up for me.

"Yeah, I mean, why did they have to start being bullies? I got shoved by them the other day, Henry was tripped, and they pushed Charlottes books out of her hands." Jasper agreed.