Danger things

Ariannas POV 

I'm was upstairs with Jasper, getting some wigs tried on. I'm dressing up like my mothers old doll that has short blonde hair, a pink dress, and a jacket. But I didn't have a blonde wig so my boyfriend offered to help out.

Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper dressed up like ghostbusters. I was gonna be one but I found my moms old doll and got inspiration. I did have a special walk-talkie though because why not.

I finished putting my hair up in a bun and putting a net over it. Jasper pressed the wing onto my head and smiled at me as we were looking at the mirror.

"Code red." Charlotte said from the walkie talkie Jasper had with him.

"You look so cute." Jasper smiled.

"Are you my stalker?" I smirked.

"Maybe." He grinned.

"What do you think?" I smiled.

"Better than you looked before." He said, sarcastically.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, then looked at myself in the mirror.

"It was sarcastic Ari." I said, "and you asked me what I thought and I think you're actually gorgeous as always."

Jaspers eyes looked at something that seemed to be behind me. 

"Ahhhh!" He screamed.

I looked behind me and screamed loudly when I saw a large, scary looking monster.

"ARI!" Jasper screamed.

I screamed until we disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Jaspers POV

"Ari! No!" I yelled, "Henry!"

I ran and crashed into the sign that said "Back" and fell backwards.

I groaned and the rod fell ontop of me.

My girlfriend just got kidnapped by a monster! Maybe it's the one that she's been sketching for the last few days. And We haven't seen stranger things than this before.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

I woke up and the rod was still on my stomach. I groaned and stood up.

"My mouth hurts." I groaned and looked in the mirror, "Aww my lip is all swollen. Babe, does my swollen lip make me look less handsome?"  

I then remembered what happened.

"Oh my gosh Ari! Uh!" I noticed her moms doll on the floor, "The monster took her! Where did she go? Uh, I gotta tell the others!"

I stopped and made sure I wouldn't crash into the sign again.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

I rushed into the man cave quickly

"Guys! Guys! We have a swper serqious emergency!" I said.

"Ha! Jasper you look hilarious." Schwoz laughed.

"Yeah why you talking like that?" Henry asked.

"I messed my face up in the door at junk and stuff when I tried coming down here that Ari disappeared!" I informed.

"A monster snatched her and then vanished into a puff of smoke." 

"What?" Henry asked.

"Yes that's exactly, I can't understand a word you're saying." Ray said to me.