Chapter 36

Italy 6 p.m
Ethan POV –

Ever since y/n and I reconnected I’ve been having these dreams. These dreams about our future. Where I usually immediately forget about my dreams as soon as I wake up, these ones linger all day. And where these dreams would probably scare the shit out of me a year ago, they now make my heart feel full and complete. They lift me to this idyllic state of mind and I’m having a hard time not acting on these dreams. I’ve contemplated calling y/n’s dad several times but I feel like I need to tell Grayson about these dreams before I make that life changing call.

I’m in deep thought when I open the bathroom door and walk towards the bedroom. Y/n’s squeal pulls me back to reality and I suddenly realize I’m naked. I just got out of the shower and I’m replaying that dream in my head while I’m on the hunt for underwear. She looks at me from the other side of the bed. Her hair in two dutch braids. Her skin still slightly bruised, but overall covered with a deep golden tan. It makes the tiny white bikini she’s wearing pop. Her cheeks are flustered and her brown almond eyes look me up and down. Both hands pressed against her mouth to cover the shock on her face. By the up and down movement of her chest I can tell that her intakes of breath are deep and slow.

Being with her feels so natural, so effortless, almost like breathing.. that I have to remind myself constantly that we are rebuilding our relationship. That she has been through hell and that she’s overcoming demons that trigger anxiety attacks. That she is trying to get comfortable around me again. She’s okay with holding my hand, me hugging her and kissing her on the lips. But we haven’t made out yet, let alone had sex. This is the first time since the whole Mike situation that she sees me naked and for some reason it made her squeal. It stops me in my tracks and I’m not sure if I should put on underwear as soon as possible, or just don’t move.

We lock eyes and even though her hands cover her mouth, I see her jaw clench. She crosses one leg in front of the other and uncomfortably starts shifting her weight from one leg to the other. Slowly and probably unconsciously rocking her hips from side to side. She’s turned on. The initial shock in her face is gone and she stares at me with these deep brown bedroom eyes. Full of sexual longing and seductiveness. Her hard nipples are poking through her bikini top and feel my heart pounding fast. Oh, shit! I’m getting hard.

I slowly walk up to y/n and even when I’m standing right in front of her, she doesn’t lower her hands from her mouth. I grab her wrists and move her hands from her mouth to my chest. As soon as her palms touch my skin my heartrate goes down. I can’t help but lick my lips when I stare at her slightly open mouth just inches away from mine. She presses her lips together and swallows what I believe to be is lust. I’m unable to resist her when her body is so obviously screaming for mine and lean in towards her face. Our noses touch and I gently rest my forehead on hers. My heart is bursting from the tension that seems to keep building up between us and my lips barely touch her lips when I feel her swallow again.

Her nails gently sink into my chest when I press my lips on hers. Y/n recognizes that I’m suppressing the thirst in my body and unleashes the cravings that I was holding back, by moving her hand from my chest to the nape of my neck, deepening our kiss. My breathing is jagged when I let my tongue trace the lips I know so well. Without hesitation her tongue finds mine and I gently wrap my arms around her waist. Pressing my hands against her upper back, pulling her close to me. Her tongue feels soft and moves slowly in sync with mine, when she gently pulls away and starts sucking my bottom lip. Taking this make out session to a whole different level.

She’s panting now and traces the hand, she was digging into my chest, slowly down my abs. Over my V-line, across my pubic bone and onto my semi hard boner. It makes me gasp and I tilt my head back, away from our kiss, to submerge in the feeling of overwhelming pleasure. It immediately causes all my muscles to clench and sends shivers down my spine. With my hands still on her back I untie her bikini top and throw it into a corner of the room. I let go of her waist and gently cup her breasts, bringing her nipple to my mouth. As soon as I trace my tongue around her nipple I hear her moan softly.

 She brushes her fingers through my hair and I feel her crumble under my touch. As her knees are getting weak, I let my hands travel down her sides, cupping the curves of her hips. When I reach her butt I gently dig my fingertips into her firm skin, grabbing hold of as much ass as possible and lift her from the ground. Y/n wraps her legs around my waist and moves her hands back to the nape of my neck. We haven’t even properly started yet, but we’re both already out of breath from pure lust and thirst. With y/n in my arms I walk back to the bed and deliberately sit down. Leaving y/n on top of my lap. On top of my boner.

As soon as I’m poking her gently against her sweet spot I feel her energy change. She unconsciously grabs a hold of the back of my neck and clasps her hand firmly around my muscles. Her, panting from thirst, turns into shallow and rapid breathing, where she is very clearly trying not to suffocate. As soon as her eyes become watery I lift her from my lap and place her carefully on the bed. “Y/n..” I breathe alarmed by this shift in mood. “It’s okay, I’m here.. you’re safe!” I whisper as I kneel down in front of her and place her handpalm on my racing heart.