Chapter 51

L.A. 7.30 p.m.
y/n POV –

“You want another drink, baby?” Ethan asks me. We’ve been sitting here for 30 minutes already. Ready to order food. But Ava and Grayson still haven’t arrived. Ethan texted Grayson and got a short <We’ll be there in 10!> back. I nod my head yes before I finish my glass of iced sparkling water and Ethan summons the waiter.

My lips have been tingling since that kiss we exchanged in the living room. That kiss that, like every other kiss lately, turned into a full on make out session. Just like after our first kiss I gently brush my lips with my fingers, but the intense sensation of his lips against mine can’t be reproduced by the touch of my fingers.

Ethan looks at me and his eyes sparkle before a smirk compliments his already cute face. He knows why I’m touching my lips and gently grabs my wrist. Ethan brings my hand down to gain free access to my lips and leans in to kiss me slowly. His lips stick to mine and I’m floating immediately. It’s like the world around us stops spinning and I’m completely in this moment. We’ve always been very sexual, since the moment we started dating. Ethan turns me on by just looking at me, by touching me with his actual physical touch and by touching me with his energy. He probably doesn’t even intend to turn me on 80% of the time, but it just happens. Like we were made for each other in every way possible and his entire being awakens something in me.

Especially ever since we’ve not been able to be intimate. It’s like the sexual tension between us sky rocketed and tripled. So you can probably imagine how my breathing already gets jagged when he brings his lips to mine and how my muscles clench when he plays with my tongue.

It happens again during this kiss. Ethan brings his hand up to my cheek and guides my head. The pace of this kiss is slow and sensual. I breathe in his exhales as his tongue dances around mine before he gently sucks on my bottom lip. There is no rush, no agitation. I’m completely surrendering to his movements and am in a deep state of trance.

The muscles in my lower abdomen contract irregularly as he’s taking me to a new level of arousement. Ethan senses what is happening when he feels me wiggle in my seat. His hand leaves my cheek and he deliberately places it on my bare thigh. His hand is huge compared to my small thigh and his fingers firmly squeeze my quads. I’m barely realizing this is a break through, because I’m still flying high on this kiss. But I don’t flinch. I don’t want him to pull back. I don’t end up on the bathroom floor or pinned against that wall. I want more. More of his hands on my body. More of Ethan, lifting me to this orgasmic state and I cross my right leg over my left leg, with Ethan’s hand stuck in between my thighs.

Everything about this move screams for his body, for his touch and since my fiancé reads my body like braille he immediately realizes what is going on. While still squeezing my thigh he pulls away from the kiss and rests his head against my forehead. It both gives us the opportunity to catch our breath, but my entire body is telling me it’s about to succumb. “Ethan..” I breathe with our heads still touching. He responds only with a nod as his breathing is still shallow. “We need to go home..” I whisper against his lips and he nods again. We haven’t even got the time to get up and go home when Ava and Grayson loudly join us at the table. It makes us look up and we stare at a dishevelled young couple. “Sorry we’re late!” Grayson says chuckling.

Ethan and I are both not able to make small talk or hold up a conversation. I look at my man and only see his bed room eyes. He firmly squeezes my thigh, with the hand that’s still trapped between my thighs and it makes me jump and completely surrender again. “I need to take y/n home..” Ethan mumbles to Grayson as he gets up from the table. I uncross my legs and feel Ethan’s hand interlock with mine. He helps me up and guides me effortlessly towards the entrance of the restaurant. I’m trying to keep up with his big strides and am trotting behind him in my uncomfortable high heels. I wish I could’ve seen the expression on Ava’s and Grayson’s face, but I got distracted by the bulge poking through Ethan’s pants when he got up from that chair.

The only thing I hear Ava say before she’s out of hearing range is: “Nowww they’re gonna have sex, Judy.”. The girl knows me. She’s like my twin, but not my actual twin. I’ve got no time to think about who Judy is, because Ethan opens the door on the passenger side and lifts me smoothly into his car. Instead of placing me down facing the windshield, he sits me down facing him. With me sitting in the car and Ethan standing in front of me I open my legs to wrap them around his waist. This is a dangerous game. My sweet spot rubbing against his abs is already pushing me further than I have been in months. He cups my head with his hands and pulls me in for another slow kiss. This time a short one, because we both can’t wait to get home.

Ethan quickly makes way to the driver’s seat as the sound of raindrops on the roof adds to the warm and cozy feeling that is already settling in my chest. As soon as we’re leaving the parking lot Ethan’s hand finds its way back to my thigh and we continue were we left of a couple of minutes ago. My body longing for him, more than it has ever before. My nails sink into the seat of the car as I try to swallow the urge to undress him while he’s attempting to drive us home safely. I cross my right leg back over my left leg and trap Ethan’s hand. He’s accelerating the car and I close my eyes as I tilt my head back against the headrest.