Pictures Of You (Bongiovi/Sambora)

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Here it is, lovely readers...THE END-END...well for now, at least.

As I said last week, we still have bits and pieces still to add but for now, it's time to move on.

I've had an absolute blast writing this series and it snowballed quickly into its own entity. I've cried and laughed right along with you all. My thanks to you all for accepting this Jon and Richie and their lives into yours. The first chapter was a gamble given the subject matter, but thankfully it paid off.

My biggest thanks go to Esayel and Leesha for always being there as sounding-boards❤️❤️ and Esayel for her AWESOME beta+ job. We're a great team 😊🤗

As explained last week, Wanted is getting a little glamourous make-over and is being expanded into a series. I promise, for those that aren't that keen on the BDSM side of things, that there will be plenty in between stuff to balance it out.

Until then...enjoy!

J💕💕💕💕

Pictures of You

After waking from the wine and sex-induced nap, they decided, after Richie's suggestion, to take a cab back to the church since Jon was still feeling a little too heady from the wine to drive themselves and way too satiated to bother to walk back around the headland.

The cab pulled up at the now-familiar church. Richie paid the driver as Jon exited out into the mid-afternoon sun. The soup kitchen had been packed up for the day but there were still people hanging around the churchyard under the shade of the trees. Counselling sessions, Jon now knew. Less formal than a stuffy office somewhere downtown, which encouraged the attendees to talk a little more freely.

"Ready?" Richie asked, joining Jon at the steps of the church.

"Yep," he replied. "Let's go find Father Mike."

"Did I hear my name?" the man in question appeared at the top of the steps, as if by magic. "Well don't you two look bright-eyed and bushy-tailed," he said sarcastically with a chuckle. "I was expecting you a little earlier so I'm assuming your wedding night was...let's say, eventful?"

"You could say that, Father," Richie laughed. "We fell asleep on the beach between here and the house. Then I got smacked on the jaw by this one."

"Geez, Mookie," Jon grumbled, good-naturedly. "It doesn't happen every morning anymore."

"I have a feeling there's an interesting story behind that," Father Mike said. "Take a seat, boys. I'll get your paperwork and the coffees."

"I'll help with the coffees," Richie said, taking the steps two at a time. "Jon's still feeling...a little tender."

Jon groaned at his husband's comment and Father Mike's laugh as they disappeared inside the church. He sat in their usual spot in the shade looking out over the street and the beach beyond. The remnants of their wedding were still there, well the palm fronds and the tiki torches anyway. The paper bag lanterns burned out completely last night.

He smiled and let his mind drift, pulling his hat down lower and stretching his legs out in front of him. As much as he loved their homes, both in New Jersey and in Florida, Hawaii was surely putting up a good fight to become a firm favourite too.

"Still awake, sleepyhead?" Richie's voice floated above him from the stairs.

"Yeah," Jon replied, sitting up a little straighter and accepting the mug of coffee. He pointed out to the beach, "Just thinking about last night."