Monsterous (Sixx/Lee)

Author's Notes

**TRIGGER WARNINGS** - Threats of violence and of bodily harm, Drug Use, small Dub-Con mention.

Hello everyone

This installment, which will be a possible 4-5 chapters long (I'm still going on it) stems from a comment from the beautiful @WestHamBabe. She wondered what would happen if Storm's biological father made a reappearance. Let me tell you, you're in for a doozy of a tale.

For those of you who are waiting very patiently for Enslaved...it IS happening but there's a lot of background work to be done first on our end.

Anyway...I won't keep you any longer...it's on with the show...

Love you all...

J💕💕💕

September 1997

Late Evening

Athena Bass' apartment

Athena stepped out of the shower, towelling dry before scooping her hair into a dry towel to get the bulk of the moisture out. While she was cleaning her teeth and readying the different jars and bottles of lotions for applying before bed, Athena yelped in fright when there was a persistent pounding on the door and ringing of the doorbell.

"Open up, you privileged little slut! " Athena could hear a man's voice yelling through her door. " Tell me where that two-timing whore, Kimberley, is! I know she's in there with that brat that fell out of her!"

"Fuck!" Athena gasped as she rushed back into her bedroom, quickly threw some clothes on, and locked the bedroom door. "How the fuck did he get past the doorman?" Athena muttered aloud as she heard her front door being assaulted, bashed, kicked, rattled by Kimberley's deranged ex.

"Fucking bitch better not have put my name on that little bastard's birth certificate! She'll rot in hell if she has! Open this fucking door, bitch!"

Athena grabbed the intercom receiver that was on her nightstand and buzzed down to the doorman. As she waited for the call to connect, Athena's door continued to be battered and shaken.

"Good evening, Ms Bass," a smooth male voice answered. "How can I help you this evening?"

"Harry! There's someone at my door, trying to get in," she whispered. "Call the police, please."

"On it, Ms Bass. Don't move, I'll be up straight away," the pleasant tone left Harry's voice and became deadly serious. Harry was the building's regular Friday and Saturday nights' doorman due to his size and background. The intercom went dead in her hand.

The reassuring presence of Harry and his cohorts were one of the reasons Athena moved not long after Kimberley's death. The other reason had been more personal. Athena found that she couldn't face the memories of Kim in happier times.

Whichever way she turned, Kim's smiling face and warm, sweet body had haunted her, so she'd sold her smaller apartment and moved in hope of making a fresh start.

"Open this fucking door, bitch, or I'm gonna kick it in! Are you fuckin' each other now? What's it like goin' down on that bitch? Fucking muff-divers! I know you got money, too. I'm gonna take what's due to me! Ya hear that! I'm gonna rip that brat straight off that redhead slut's tit. You'll never see it again until you pay for it."

Athena could hear the sirens getting closer, down in the streets, as she grabbed her phone and dialled Tommy's number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up," Athena whispered desperately.