Twelve

Kenadee sat in the bath and smiled as Neve walked in. "I wanted to see you. See if you're okay. Tom took Emily and Amelia to the park. And mum is in a meeting. I thought we could talk. Forget Max. And the fact he has mugged you over again. Forget that you're young. Think what you want. Do you feel anything for this baby? As if you're doing this for the wrong reasons for Max. Then you shouldn't do it. You need to think about you. And what's best for you. And I know you. I know you feel something," Neve said as she sat on the side of the bath.

Kenadee looked at her and sighed. She placed a hand on her stomach. She smiled. "I don't know what I'm meant to do. I mean how am I meant to bring two kids up when he left? And it's all down to mum. She drove him away as she threatened to get him fired. I just don't know what to do," Kenadee said.

Neve smiled. "You do. In your heart you know. And you know that I'm here for you. You're my sister. And I love you so much. I'm here for you. No matter what," Neve said.

Kenadee looked to her and smiled. Kenadee knew it was all a mess. She didn't know what to think. Or if she could raise another child alone.

****

Kenadee sat in her room and smiled as she played with Emily. "Mummy loves you so much baby girl. I know it's going to be hard without your daddy. But me and you are going to have to find a way to make it work. I love you so much. But we're going to be okay," Kenadee said.

Emily handed her a doll. "Mummy baby," Emily said.

Kenadee smiled as she placed a hand on her stomach. She knew Emily wasn't stupid. And she had probably heard about the fact she was pregnant.

Kenadee knew she needed to make a decision. She knew that she couldn't wait forever. And she knew that no matter what she did, Max Tyler wasn't going to turn up and be her knight in shining armour like she expected.

She had offered to give it all up for him. And it seemed like it was for nothing. Kenadee knew that she needed to accept the fact that she loved him more than he loved her.

She knew it wasn't going to be easy. But she knew she would have to raise Emily alone. And if she decided to have this baby too, she would do without Max. As he had left her like she was nothing. 

****

Kenadee looked up as Neve walked in. She smiled. "Are you okay?" Neve asked.

Kenadee sighed. "I guess. I don't know if this will be the right decision. But I'm going to have this baby. Emily means everything to me and I will love this baby the same," Kenadee said as she kissed the top of Emily's head.

Neve looked to her and smiled. "I know. I know it will be hard. But I'm your sister. I love you. And I'm here for you. You don't need Max Tyler," Neve said as Kenadee smiled.

Hoping she was right as she knew she missed him so much. But if he could treat her how he done, she was better off alone.