Seventeen

Kenadee didn't know what to feel. She knew how Tom had told her about Max and how he was married. How he had a kid. She hated it. Kenadee hated how he had done this to her.

Kenadee hated how all of this had happened. She hated how he had done this to Emily.

She knew that she was hurt and how he had done this. She knew that none of this was easy and she hated it.

Kenadee didn't know what she was going to do but she knew that she wasn't going to let Max get away with what he had done.

Kenadee got dressed for school. She got Emily dressed and smiled as she looked to her little girl.

She was growing up so much. And Max was missing out on her. He was missing out on the personality that she was developing.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Neve said.

Kenadee stood in the kitchen with Emily. "I don't know. I don't know what to think. My head is a mess and I hate it. I just hate that Max had done this to us," she said.

Neve smiled. "I know. I know it's hard but I am here for you and I love you and it will be okay," she said as she looked to her and smiled.

Kenadee knew how her head was a mess and she hated it. She knew it wasn't easy. And she knew that she wasn't going to let Max Tyler get away with all of this.

****

Kenadee got to school and sighed. She sat in the common room. She sat scrolling through her phone and sighed. Her head was a mess.

All that she could think about was payback on Max and what he had done to her and to Emily. She knew that he couldn't get away with it.

All that she knew was Max had used her. He had got her pregnant . She was pregnant with their second baby. And he had left.

It was revealed that he had been married the whole time. And she couldn't get over it.

Kenadee looked to see Tom who smiled. "I wanted to see if you're okay. Neve said you aren't taking things well. The last thing I wanted was for you to go through this."

Kenadee smiled. "I don't blame you. You're a good man Tom. Neve is much to have you. Just don't hurt her," she said.

Tom smiled. "Never," he said as Kenadee smiled.

****

Kenadee sat in an empty classroom. Her head a mess and she was trying to clear it. She looked as the door opened.

Kenadee looked to See Rachel as she walked in and looked to her. "Are you okay?" Rachel asked.

as Kenadee looked to her and smiled. "Why do you care. You warned me about Max. Now I'm pregnant and alone. Which is why i have been thinking about this baby. I love Emily. But I can't do it with two babies. I think I am going to give this baby up for adoption," she said.

Rachel looked to her and frowned. But was Kenadee serious about it?