Five

Kenadee was finally going back to school after her ordeal. She didn't think she could handle it but Rachel didn't give her much choice.

When she finished getting ready, she made her way downstairs. Neve smiled. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yep. Fine. Can't complain."

Neve knew Kenadee was feeling rubbish. She had found out that Anna was pregnant with Max's baby. Neve took her hand. "Just because Max is going to be a father again, doesn't mean that he'll forget about Emily. No one ever could forget the adorable little baby."

Kenadee shrugged. She saw her little blonde haired daughter sitting on the sofa. "You know, she's the reason I hold on. Without her, I'd have given up along time ago."

"I know."

***
Rachel took her two girls into school. Amelia was with Tom and Emily was babbling to herself in the backseat. "Kenny. I want her."

"She's all mine."

When they arrived, Kenadee saw Max. He didn't look happy. She quickly got Emily from the car seat and walked over to him. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

Max nodded. "Fine. Issues with Anna," Max said. He smiled at his daughter who was chewing on her hand. "Daddy has missed you."

Kenadee smiled. "I heard about the baby. Neve told me. Congratulations."

Max sighed and took Emily from her. "It isn't mine. She said she doesn't know who's it is. My only focus now is this beautiful little girl."

"Well if you ever wanna talk, you know where I am."

***
Kenadee could tell that everyone was talking about her. She knew she didn't care. But she didn't want people to judge her based on what happened to her.

"Welcome back Kenadee. We've missed you."

"Thanks."

Bolton came and sat down by her. He smirked. "Fancy hooking up?" He asked.

"Go screw your self."

Bolton frowned. "Come on. I can give you another kid."

Kenadee stood up and turned to him. "Listen. Piss off and leave me the hell alone!"

***
As the day went on, Kenadee found herself getting annoyed. She wanted to go home. She hated how everyone was talking about her and she wanted to go home.

Kenadee and Neve were skipping their lesson. Neve sighed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just sick of everyone talking about me. I'm the girl who got messed up by her mums ex-boyfriend. I'm the girl who has the daughter from the executive head. I love my baby girl to bits. But she changed my life. She's made it impossible for me to find someone to love me."

"Ken?"

Kenadee shrugged. "Emily means everything to me. I just don't know how I handle being a mum, a school kid and finding a forever love to love me and her," she admitted.

***
When the school day had ended, Kenadee got Emily from the crèche. She carried her out to the car and sighed. "I love you Emmy. But you're making my life so hard," she mumbled.

Neve saw how Kenadee was feeling. But could she stop her sister making a bad choice?