Eight

Kenadee walked into her bedroom. She was packing up her stuff to leave with Max. She couldn't stay with Rachel knowing she wanted to get Max arrested.

She looked up as Max walked in. "We should get going soon. Rachel will be back," he said as he looked at her. "Are you sure about this?"

Kenadee nodded and sighed. "Yeah. I'm sure. Max, you and our baby girl are all I want. I just want to be with you," she said as she walked over and kissed him.

Max smiled and nodded. "You are amazing."

"I know. I've been told that a few times. Is Emily's stuff sorted?"

"Yes. All packed up in the car."

****

Kenadee looked up as Neve walked in. She frowned. "Ken? What's going on?" She asked.

Kenadee sighed. "Mum. She's trying to get Max arrested for getting me pregnant. He's leaving and I'm going with him. He's all I want Neve. I love him so much. I can't be without him."

Neve smiled and pulled her sister into a hug. She sighed. "I'm going to miss you so much Kenny. Will we see you again?" She asked.

Kenadee nodded. "Of course. It's just for the best. I don't want to lose Max."

****

Rachel returned home and saw Neve sitting on the stairs. She frowned. "Is Kenadee here?" She asked.

"Nope. She left."

"What do you meant she left?"

Neve smirked and looked at her. "She and Emily left with Max. They've gone. I know what you tried to do. Get Max arrested?"

Rachel was shocked. She wanted Max gone. Not her daughter or granddaughter. Rachel grabbed her phone. "She blocked your number. She doesn't want anything to do with you."

****

Kenadee looked at Max and grinned. "So. Where are we going Mr Tyler?" He asked.

"Anywhere you want us to go."

Kenadee grinned and kissed him. They looked into each other's eyes. "I don't know why you're running for. I'm nearly eighteen. I was over the legal age when we had sex."

Max sighed. "I was in a position of power. That's what she's trying to get my thrown into jail for."

Kenadee sighed and kissed him again. "Wherever you go, I go. You, me and Emily. You're the only family I need."

****

Rachel looked up as Eddie walked in. She sighed. "Max has convinced Kenadee to leave with him. She's taken Emily too," she said.

Eddie nodded. "Kenadee loves him. Emily adores him more than anything. You tried to get him sent to jail. Kenadee consented to the times they had sex. She instigated it most of the time."

"That doesn't matter! Eddie, Kenadee had her whole life ahead of her. Max Tyler took advantage of her. She ended up pregnant and now she's gone on the run with him."

****

Max had booked them into a hotel. Emily was asleep. Kenadee was getting tired. She looked at him and smiled. "You mean so much to me. I'd do anything for you," she said.

"I know."

The two of them kissed passionately. Kenadee unaware that Max was planning on leaving her while she was asleep.