Eleven

Kenadee sat on the side of the bath. Neve sat next to her. "Do you know what you're going to do?" Neve asked as she looked at her.

Kenadee shook her head. "Not at all. I'm terrified. I can't be a mum of two under two."

Neve smiled. "Emily will be just over two. You won't be alone."

Kenadee scoffed. "You think? Max has blocked my number. Mum will kill me. I have no one there for me."

"You have me. I won't let you go through this on your own," Neve said as she took Kenadee's hand. She smiled. "I think it's time babes."

Kenadee took a deep breath and sighed. She picked up the test. She felt the tears when she saw it was positive.  Kenadee groaned as Neve wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug. "It's going to be okay. I know that you're scared. But it'll all be okay. You don't need to make a decision right now,"Neve said as Kenadee sighed.

Kenadee didn't know what to do. She was alone and she was still at school. She knew that she just couldn't do it.

****

Kenadee sat in her room with Emily. Rachel was out of town on a course. And Kenadee was glad as she knew that she couldn't tell Rachel that she was pregnant again.

All that she wanted was Max. She wanted him to hold her and to tell her that it would all be okay. But she also wanted to kill him for leaving her at the same time. Kenadee didn't know what she was going to do.

She was sitting on her bed with Emily who was babbling her head off. Kenadee heard Tom and Neve who were in Neve's room. She rolled her eyes at hearing them having sex. "Come on Emmy. Let's go for a walk," she said as she picked up her daughter. She didn't want to hear it. Also knowing that she needed some air.

She needed to think about what she was going to do. She needed to try and make a decision over it all.

****

Kenadee walked through the park with Emily who had finally fallen asleep. She glanced across the park and frowned as she saw a familiar car.

Kenadee groaned to herself thinking she was seeing things. She swore that it was Max's car. And it made her feel confused. He had walked out on her like she was nothing. And now he was back.  She didn't know what to do or think.

Kenadee walked over to the car as it speeded off. She knew that even now more than ever, she needed Max. She needed him to help her. As she knew she didn't get herself pregnant.

****

Kenadee got back to the house as she saw Neve who looked at her and smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Kenadee shook her head. "I think... I think I saw Max. He drove off. I-I made a decision. I can't do this. I'm going to have an abortion," kenadee said.

Neve smiled and hugged her sister. "It's all going to be okay," she said as she looked at her.

But would Kenadee go through with it?