Chapter 4 ☾

Yoongi's pov

Lunch came around sooner than expected and I met ji-eun on the way to lunch and we walked there together.

We both sat at a table together well- after we got our food. She got a plain salad and a water while I got a hamburger with fries and a ice tea.

I looked at her with disgust she looked at me confused "what?" She asked "ji...sweetie....my love....darling....why the fuck are you eating a plain salad for lunch? I asked. She laughed than scoffed "because it's healthy you ass neck you should try it" she says.

I scoff "I'll pass hun I'm not tryna waste my teen years trying to eat healthy and stay fit to impress someone" I said and she fake gasped "how dare you!" She yelled and threw a spinach leaf at me me.

I gasped "Yah! Are you serious what are you 5?" I said and threw a fry at her "your lucky your worthy enough to even have a fry thrown at you!" She laughed and threw an olive at me "and your lucky I'm throwing my precious salad at you peasant!" I growled.

"Oh it's on you saggy tit bum!" She gasped and threw more salad at me while I picked up my burger took three huge bites out of it swallowed it then picked up my plate of fries and poured it on her head laughing.

"That's what you ge-" I didn't get to finish before her whole bowl of salad was thrown at me some going down my shirt making me gasp and her cackle "oh my ji-eun!" I smacked her with my burger and laughed when she made a face.

Then we noticed how silent it got when I looked around all eyes were on us my eyes widen and so did hers before a voice spoke "Yah! All of you mind your business! Stop staring!" I looked at the voice and it was a black haired boy he looked like ji-eun....a lot.

"I didn't need your help jungkook"

👀👀 Another character introduced