Chapter 18 ☾

Yoongi's pov

Hoseok and I went back to the lunchroom and we sat where I normally sat with the taekook couple and ji-eun.

"Hey guys" I greet and they all look at us ji-eun squeals "are you guys dating now?!" She asks a little to loud which caused me to blush and smack her arm "shut it ji-eun!" I say and she just laughs at me and squeezes my cheeks "aww is whittle yoonie embarrassed" she says in a mocking tone that made me pout angrily.

"You're just mad that your still single!" I say and she pouts hitting me "no fair yoongi!" She says and that cause me to laugh " I mean....you wouldn't have to be single if you'd just confessed to eunbi~" I say and she blushes "Yah!"

"She has a crush on bi?" Hoseok asks and I almost forgot he was here.

"Yup" "no!" Ji-eun and I say at the same time which cause Hoseok to laugh "if you want I can ask her about you to see what she says we're pretty close" he says smiling I gasp and grab Hoseok "would you? That would be amazing ji-eun would be so happy!" I say smiling and hoseok smiles at me.

"Wow your really beautiful up close" he says which cause me to blush! Again! "Y-yah! Focus Hoseok!" I say trying to scold him but my blushing cheeks did not help he chuckles "okay princess" he says and gosh! I turn away from him I cannot.

"So will you?" Ji-eun says Hoseok nods "of course! By the way I just wanted to thank you guys for being friends with yoongi he's always had a hard time making friends and I'm a little mad at myself for never doing this sooner" Hoseok says frowning and I lightly chuckle hugging Hoseok "it's fine seokie your here now so that's all that matters" he hugged back.

"Aww~" the taekook couple says "you guys are so cute! It reminds me of when Kookie and I first started dating I was such a shy bean!" Taehyung said giggling "was shy? You still are baby!" Jungkook said and taehyung blushes and hits his arm lightly"shut up Kookie!"

We all laugh and hoseok and I sit down. "Hey before you guys got here we were talking about going shopping after school do you guys wanna come?" Jungkook asked and hoseok nodded I was about to say yes but realized my mom is picking me up.

"Uhh I can't today my mom is picking me up and we're going out" I said "aww" ji-eun said pouting I chuckled "maybe next time guys" I said and they nodded. "By the way my mom wants to meet you guys" I said and hoseok spat out his drink I looked at him with wide eyes.

"S-Seokie! Are you okay?" I asked worried he only nodded and ji-eun was a laughing mess and taehyung and jungkook just chuckled probably knowing why he choked.

I patted his back worried.

Yay another update! 😃😁

Yoongi is such a cute little bean

I haven't done these in a while but question of the dayyyy: what genre books are you into?