Chapter 6 ☾

Yoongi's pov

The school day was over and I was walking with my new friends I made ji-eun, jungkook and taehyung we all got to know each other at the last 20 minutes of lunch and they're actually all really nice and cool.

While we were walking out the school I spotted that boy I saw first period he was talking to three other boys laughing and smiling and his smile was heart shaped and at that moment I decided I loved that smile.

We made eye contact and he smiled at me and I blushed but still looked at him it was as if I couldn't look away so we just stared at each other. Well until I felt a tap on my shoulder snapping me out of my trance "so....you like jung hoseok?" Ji-eun asked making me blush.

"Huh?!" She chuckled "the boy you were eye fucking is jung hoseok he's a senior and he's actually really popular more popular than eunbi" she said and I blushed really hard "I-I w-wasn't eye f-fucking him! But you said his name is hoseok?" I asked.

She nodded "you like him~ you like him!~" she sang and I blushed hitting her arm "do not!" I yelled walking out the school she followed me.

Not noticing hoseok watching us and smiling

Question of the day: what's your favorite number? Or numbers

Mines is 7 😁

Not me editing this in school 😭