Chapter 30

Yoongi's pov

"So hyung I heard you gave jaehyun a good punch!" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods I raise a brow "how the heck did you guys hear about that?" I asked they both shrug "we have our ways...now tell us why you did it!" Taehyung says I roll my eyes and we all look towards hoseok who still has his face in my neck.

I sigh he wasn't gonna say anything so I turned to them and tell them everything that happened before and after the punch.

They all looked so intrigued I couldn't help but chuckled when I finished and saw their eyes wide "wow that's like some shit you read in a wattpad fanfic" ji-eun says (👀👀 yeah I said that)

I chuckle "wow hoseok hyung is really possessive!" Namjoon says chuckling jin giggles "like your one to talk joonie" he says making namjoon nod and chuckle more "by the way what is wrong with hoseok hyung he hasn't said a word since we got here" Jungkook says pouting slightly.

"That is true did you guys fight or something yoongi?" Ji-eun says and I shake my head no "no he's like that because namjoon motioned someone's name I think woozi" and jungkook's eyes widen like he also knew who this guy was "kook you know that guy?" Ji-eun asked he sighs nodding "yeah since hyung and I went to the same middle school naturally I saw him around him and hyung seemed really really close he was a nice guy everyone loved him..until well-" he was cut off by hoseok lifting his head up glaring at him "don't you dare finish that sentence Jungkook" he said and my eyes widen at his tone.

"Yah seokie what's your problem he was only telling us what happened since we don't know and you guys kinda left us hanging with the explanation you know" I said pouting slightly his eyes soften a little but they go as soon as they come and he scowled at me "well you don't need to fucking know what happened to him it's none of your business!" He snapped and my eyes widen and I stay frozen like that I couldn't move I was just shocked that he had spoken to me like that.

Third pov

"What the fuck hoseok! I get that whoever this was, was really close to you and it's a sensitive topic but you don't need to talk to your fucking boyfriend like that!" Ji-eun yells and hoseok rolls his eyes "if you get it then I don't see the problem" he says back bluntly which makes ji-eun even more mad and almost jump over the table.

Until eunbi grabbed her "woah woah woah baby calm down yeah?" She says and ji-eun scowls "no let me at his fuck face he's being such a fucking douche to yoongi! I don't care who you are but you won't talk to my friend like that you hear me hoseok! Huh?!" She yells and yoongi finally snaps out of his trance and his eyes widen at the sight of his friend yelling at hoseok

Back to yoongi's pov

"J-ji-eun it's o-okay" I say and she looks at me "you picking his side yoongi?! You gonna let him talk to you like that?!" She yells at me and I sigh "I'm not taking his side ji I know he's wrong and of course not just calm down please" I sigh and turn to hoseok and frown "I didn't deserve that and you know it hoseok I'm sorry for wanting to know who this boy was you didn't have to talk to me like that or ji for that matter I get that this is a sensitive topic for you but I'm your boyfriend I just want to know that your okay, I want to be a good boyfriend to you but it seems like you don't care at all so how about you talk to me when you cool down and get your shit together and when you are ready to trust your boyfriend matter fact how about you talk to me when you remember you have a fucking boyfriend!" I say and after that I get up and walk away holding back tears.

School soon ended and I left not waiting for hoseok he really was just so rude for no reason as I was walking out of the school someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and see ji-eun and eunbi "yoongi are you okay?" Eunbi asks I nod "yeah I'm fine I just want a break I don't wanna argue he's my boyfriend after all but I'm not gonna tolerate all that disrespect and I refuse to start with secrets" I said they both nodded understanding I then heard a honk and see my mom.

I turn to them and smile slightly "congratulations on getting together I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said waving and then I see hoseok I turn away from him walking to the car getting in the car "drive please" I said my Eomma nods and drives away.

When we get in the house I immediately go to my room closing the door and take off my clothes dropping on my bed and instantly falling asleep not before letting out a few tears.

I wake up the next morning feeling like shit but I don't care I throw on anything and leave my room

(With white air forces and the sweats are grey)

I walk into the living room being greeting with dasom kissing my Eomma neck while she lets out noises I don't even care anymore today I'm just not in the mood so I sit down and start eating my food they both turn to me in shock breaking away from each other "y-yoonie you're u-up!" My Eomma says I nod and continue eating when I finish I get up about to walk away before I was stopped "bear are y-you okay?" my Eomma asks I only nod looking at her with no emotion she frowns.

"Gummy bear just know I'm always here and so is dasom okay?" She says and I nod again "do you want a ride sweetie?" She asks I shake my head "I'm okay I'll walk" I say voice drained of emotion she nods and I walk out the house I don't even go to school yet I go to a place I always used to go to be alone which was an abandon house I fixed up. Don't ask how I just did.

I stayed there till like lunch time until I decided to finally go to school when I walk into the school I felt all eyes on me but I ain't care I walk into the lunch room I wasn't planning on staying but I wanted to at least show them that  I was okay.

When they see me they gasp "y-yoongi! You're here! Are you okay?" Ji-eun immediately asks it almost makes me cracks a smile key word: almost I only nod "I'm okay I only came to show you I was okay but I'm not staying so have a good lunch" I say walking away until I was stopped by a voice, a voice I didn't want to hear yet "y-yoongi" he says which makes me stop.

"I'm sorry yoongi I was being a asshole yesterday I know you probably don't wanna see me or hear from me you probably want to break up with me but I just- please don't" he says a part of me wants to just run into his arms and forgive him but another part wants to show him how it feels to be disrespected by your boyfriend over something so small so I went with that part of course and just walked away.

I went to the rest of my classes and when the end of the day came I waited outside for my Eomma she was actually late which wasn't like her "yoongi are you sure your mom is coming to get you?" Ji-eun says and I nod she sighs and stands next to me "you guys can go I'll wait with yoongi" she says and the taekook couple look hesitant before agreeing "o-okay see you later yoongi-hyung I hope you and hyung work it out and you feel better!" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods his head eagerly in agreement I only nod and they left eunbi said her goodbyes and left after.

My mom came a few minutes later (30 minutes) and I turned to ji-eun waving and getting in the car "y-yoongi! I'm so sorry I'm late dasom and I were cuddling and I lost track of ti-" I cut her off "save it I get it you wanted to spend some quality time with your dasom and forgot to get me I understand" I said with no emotion and she drives staying silent when we got to the house I went straight to my room.

Angst in the house- I swear I hate writing it 😔 but I feel like it's what makes a story...well a story

Question of the day: What did you fear most growing up?

People... 😭