Chapter 5 ☀︎︎

Yoongi's pov

I looked at both of them confused they really looked alike she was the girl version of him and he was the boy version of her.

Ji-eun must've noticed my confusion because she giggled at my expression "yoonie this is my twin brother jeon jungkook" I made a "O" face and nodded he smiled at me and I could see he also resembled a bunny.

"Hi cutie! What's your name?" I blushed "u-uh yoongi. Min yoongi" he smiled "nice to meet you yoongi" he was hot but he wasn't my type. Ji-eun gagged "stop flirting with yoongi before I tell Taehyung" she said and jungkook's eyes widen.

"I-I wasn't flirting! I was just being nice! Don't tell taehyung you know he's sensitive!" He yelled and ji-eun giggled evilly "well there's Taehyung right now~" she sangs and jungkook's eyes widen in surprise and as soon as the boy Taehyung got here he hugged him.

The boy taehyung was surprised "oh? Kookie why are you so clingy hm?" He says hugging jungkook back smiling jungkook said nothing and just hugged him tighter making Taehyung laugh.

"Yah! Ji I don't think you should say anything they're really cute together" I whispered to her she smiled softly "I won't I just like bothering kook" she whispers back making me roll my eyes. "I think we should clean up here and change" she says and I nod in agreement.

Question of the day: favorite animal?

My favorite animal is.....I'd say Jaguars and cats I love them their so cute! 😍