Chapter 34

Yoongi's pov

After hoseok and I talked we stayed on the roof until lunch time just hugging and enjoying each other's company.

We walked downstairs and to the lunch room and when we got to our table we saw someone else sitting there we both look at each other with a raised brow when we got there jungkook smiled widely at us "hyungs! I want you to meet my best friend jimin! He moved here from busan!" He said everyone looked alright and when I looked at Taehyung he didn't look happy at all which was a first since he was always smiling or laughing.

"Uhh nice to meet you jimin" I said politely he smiled back "you as well yoongi was it?" He asked I nodded slowly and then he turned to hoseok looking him up and down "and your hoseok huh?" He said and something about his tone seemed off "yeah" hoseok said confused and then we sat down "so you guys okay?" Ji-eun asked we both nodded "yeah we are" I said smiling "aww that's good I was beginning to think my ship sank" she said casually my eyes widen and I blushed.

"So you guys dating?" Jimin asked and I don't know but for some reason I didn't like this jimin he was weird "yeah we are as she just said she was beginning to think her ship sank so what do you think that means?" I asked sarcastically "hyung! He was just asking" Jungkook said I shrugged and Taehyung giggled it made me smile "are you alright Taehyung?" I asked worriedly he nodding smiling "yeah yoongi hyung I'm okay just tired today" he said I nodded not wanting to push him he'd tell us when he was ready.

I felt someone's eyes glaring at hoseok and I so I looked and it was jimin when he noticed I noticed he quickily covered it up with a smile I scoffed "fucking weirdo" I muttered hoseok spat out his drink laughing it surprised me and everyone else so they asked him what was wrong "u-uh nothing I was just thinking about something" he said wiping his mouth and chuckled I squinted my eyes at him and he smiled pecking my lips it made me blush hitting his chest lightly.

"Ugh you guys are back to being disgustingly cute I see" ji-eun said I rolled my eyes "yes of course" I said.

Lunch was soon over and we all went to our classes I had this class with jimin it made me groan we all went out separate way hoseok kissing me before leaving I kiss back not wanting to let go he chuckled "I'll see you later don't worry baby" he said and I pouted "how about this after school wanna come over to my house? My eomma's would love to see you and so would my sister she's been asking for you too" he said that made me smile "okay I'll ask my eomma!!" I said excitingly he chuckled.

"So damn cute" he said pecking my lips once more I giggled "Yah hoseok we have class remember" Eunbi said he nodded and pecked my lips a few more times making me giggle before walking away I smiled and started to walk to my class but then I noticed someone walking next to me which made me slightly Jump when I noticed it was jimin.

"what the fuck jimin?!" I said he chuckled "what? I waited for you yoongi" it was something about the way he said my name that made me disgusted I rolled my eyes and walked into class.

Throughout class I kept feeling someone staring at me and I can only guess it was jimin.

It was soon the end of class and I quickly packed up my things running out the classroom not waiting for jimin I got outside and saw everyone I smiled and ran to them "hey guys!" I greet they all greet me back "where's jimin? I know you guys had class together" just his name made me scowl and groan "don't say his fucking name I ran out the classroom cause I didn't want to walk or be next to him something about him creeps me the heck out!" I said.

They all nod agreeing "yeah true he kept staring at me and joonie today when we had classes with him" I nod "same! It was so weird I don't know who he thinks he is but if he tries something creepy he'll end up like jaehyun" I said Taehyung chuckling "yeah he is weird and I told kookie that but he didn't believe me" he said frowning so that's why he looked like that.

"Yah jungkook Taehyung is your boyfriend and jimin is your friend you choose wisely of who want in your life more cause if Taehyung tells me you did some fuck shit to him because of that creep jimin I'll cut your balls off and shove them down your throat am I clear?!" I say he nods quickly "Yah who do you think you are yelling at kookie like that?!" Someone says from behind me I turn around and laugh "mind your business creep" I say

Jimin walks up to our group "so what's the matter kookie why is yoongi hyung yelling at you?" He said frowning and before jungkook could answer Taehyung cut in "none of your fucking business jimin ever since you got here you've been constantly in our business just leave us alone! And don't call him kookie! He's my boyfriend okay?! So fuck off I'll only say this once I don't know who you think you are but I'm not the one so try me bitch and yoongi hyung definitely ain't the one got that shorty?!" Taehyung yells I guess he finally snapped I smile proudly.

Jimin scowls "Jungkook and I have been friends longer than he's known you so his business is my business okay you twink!" Jimin says angrily

Oop- it's about to get crazy

Question of the day: What's the weirdest thing you believed as a kid?

Damn I can't even remember 😭 it was a lot of weird things I believed to be honest