Chapter 19 ☀︎︎

Yoongi's pov

School was soon over and we all met up outside and I looked around for my mom's car I soon spotted it smiling.

She got out and immediately spotting me running over and engulfing me in a hug I hugged back of course.

Now when you see my mom and when you see me we're completely different she's outgoing, loud and fun but me I'm quiet, calm and not as much fun as her but we complete each other.

She pulled away "ah my little gummy bear I missed you today! I was home alone, bored!" She said dramatically, pouting and I rolled my eyes "really ma? You just love embarrassing me don't you" I said playfully and she gasped.

"Wow.. how could you say that to your eomma!" She yelled. But then we both laughed my mom always brings that side out of me nobody else can but her.

Then someone cleared their throat and I turned around being greeted with my friends and boyfriend "ooh! I knew I was forgetting something" I mumbled and my mom smacked my head making me wince "ma!" I whined.

"Your always forgetting something gummy bear!" She scolded and I pouted "anyways! These are my friends ji-eun, her twin brother jungkook his boyfriend taehyung and hoseok....my boyfriend" I said but mumbled the last part I was already a blushing mess saying it.

My mom looked at me her eyes widen "say that again yoongi I didn't hear you" "I-I said nothing!" I said blushing and she smirked "oh? So I didn't hear you say boyfriend?" She said and I only blushed more so I looked like an apple "m-ma! If you knew why'd you want me to say it?" I said and she laughed but then turned serious.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me?!" She said "it just happened today eomma!" I said and she pouted I rolled my eyes she's acting like a 3 year old again.

I then hear laughs and I look at my friends and their laughing at us and now it's my turn to pout "wow I guess I see where yoongi hyung gets his pouting from" jungkook says chucking and ji-eun nods in agreement "but how is it you guys are the same but still are so different?" Ji-eun asks my mom and I shrug.

"Well we should probably get going it was nice meeting you ms min" taehyung says smiling and she smiled back "it was nice meeting you all as well and thank you you guys for befriending my little gummy bear" she says smiling and they all smile back.

"It was no problem ms min" jungkook says and ji-eun nods in agreement.

My mom turns to hoseok and he stiffens "now hoseok I won't do the whole threaten thing since I know you'll take care of my son" she says and hoseok immediately nods "of course ms min I love yoongi with all my heart and I'd hurt myself before I ever hurt him" hoseok says sincerely and I blush.

My mom smiled at him "thank you hoseok I really appreciate it please treat him right he's been through a lot so take care of him and give him all the love and attention in the world he needs it" she says smiling.

Hoseok nods and I'm blushing "I'll leave you two alone to say bye to each other yoongi I'll be waiting in the car" my mom says and I nod.

When they all walk away hoseok immediately embraced me in a hug "I'll miss you yoonie" he says and I giggle "you'll see me tomorrow seokie for school" I say and he nods against my head "I know but we're dating now so I wanna see you more than once a day" he says and I can feel him pouting "well it's not like I'm going anywhere seokie we're together so I'm gonna want to see more of you as well." I say

He pulls away and smiles at me "I'm glad baby" he says and I see him look at my lips but back up to my eyes I giggle "you can kiss me if you want Seokie" I say and his eyes widen.

"W-what?" "I see you and I said you can kiss me I wanna kiss you too" I say smiling proud of myself for not blushing or stuttering he nods.

He leans in and kisses me I kiss back not knowing but I followed his lead and it was a sweet and slow kiss

We pull away smiling at each other "thank you hoseok" I whisper against his lips and "for what princess?" I smile shyly "for making my first kiss amazing" I say

This was good but I feel like it was all over the place

Question of the day: favorite subject?