Chalter 39

Yoongi's pov

I was waking to school the next morning I was meeting hoseok at the school and I couldn't help but feel someone following me but I brushed it off not really but I did and kept moving when I got there I saw hoseok he smiles and runs to me hugging me I hug back.

Then we go to the rooftop and wait like usual until school starts.

Hoseok walks me to class like usual and I walk in I was alone cause the students didn't come yet I sigh and that's when jimin comes in "oh? Hey yoongi!" He says and I grunt "hey" I say "listen yoongi I know you don't like me but I don't mean you no harm and well your gonna have to get use to having me around now anyway" he says and I ignore him fucking bastard I don't have to get use to shit.

Then the teacher comes in and so does students and the day starts.

In the middle of class I ask to use the bathroom and the teacher says yes so I excuse myself and go as I'm walking someone runs behind me it all happened so fast and before I knew it I was pinned on the floor and punch three times "I'm gonna fucking enjoy this!" He say and the fifth punch in I was able to block and push him off me, hard he flew and I took that chance and ran, they ran after me and I ran into a classroom where the teacher was teaching sighing in relief when that male left I apologized to the class before going back to my classroom I didn't even have to go to the bathroom anymore.

I knew there were bruises in my face so I put my hoodie on.

It was now lunch and I ran out my classroom to see hoseok he was standing outside of the classroom and when he saw me he smiled but it faltered when he saw the bruises his eyes darkened as he took my hoodie off seeing my face "you've gotta be fucking kidding me!" He growls "fuck I'm so sorry baby" he said hugging me I hugged back inhaling his scent "it's okay seokie 'm just glad your here now" I said he sighs and we both go to the lunchroom everyone already being there.

"Oh my god yoongi! What happened?" Jin asked and I told them everything jungkook's milk pops in his hand "this needs to stop!" He says and everyone nods in agreement "poor yoongi we really should do something about this I will not have some weird sick bastard doing this to my best friend!" Ji-eun says I giggle "im okay ji" I say.

"It's sad that this is happening yoongi I hope whoever this is stops he's getting jungkookie upset" jimin says and I scowl it sounded like he was patronizing me and he was only worried about jungkook.

"How about you go fuck off you ugly fucking shit face" I growl and jimin scowls "geez I was only worried about you!" He said and I scoff "oh really it sounds to me like you were worried more about jungkook" I say rolling my eyes before he could say anything taehyung cut in "just shut up jimin! You're not even our friend I don't know why you even sit with us it doesn't matter if your jungkook's friend we.don't.like.YOU" taehyung says annoyed and jimin gave him the deadliest glare but taehyung only shrugged. I laughed high fiving him.

Timeskip to after school (third pov)

Everyone was waiting outside but jin comes out last "guys! Have you seen yoongi or taehyung?! I checked every bathroom and even some classrooms but I can't find them! That person could've striked again and maybe did something worse what do we do?!" Jin yelled hoseok and jungkook instantly ran into the school not saying anything.

They ran all around the school and they still couldn't find them then they seen jimin walk out of the bathroom "oh hey guys!" He greets smiling "jimin have you seen taehyung? Or yoongi hyung?!" Jungkook asked and jimin shook his head "no are they not outside with everyone else?" He asked and what they didn't notice was jimin's lack of emotion while speaking.

They both ran away from jimin still looking they then went to the abandon part of the school looking around until hoseok heard muffled screams her ran into the room and saw taehyung tied up with bruises on his face and his arms cut "oh my god taehyung!" He yelled running to him and untying him and taking the tape off his mouth "h-hyung!" He said tears running down his face and hoseok hugged him "your okay now tae I'll call jungkook now okay?" He said softly.