Chapter 33

Third pov

Hoseok and yoongi both go to the roof and when they get there they just stare at each other nobody moving.

Until hoseok breaks the silence "I just wanna say I'm really sorry baby I really am there is no excuse for why I acted like I did and why I said what I said but I will do literally anything to make up for it and I'll start by telling you who w-woozi was" he said and that name is like a taboo for him it makes me frown softly.

I walk closer to him cupping his face "seokie I forgave you the day it happened I guess I was just mad more at my mom and took it out on everybody and I do apologize for that and if you more need time to tell me who this boy was then I'll wait I don't want to force you to tell me something that you don't want I'll wait okay? I just don't want us to be like those toxic relationships that keeps stuff each other and don't trust each other" I said softly he sighs and grabs my waist "I know kitten and we won't because I'll be better and I want tell you I feel like maybe if I finally tell someone I will be able to move on just a bit" he said.

I nodded "only if your ready" I said he nods and clears his throat "so...where should I even start? I guess when I first met him it was in chodeung hakgyo (elementary school in Korean and what they call it in Korea) I was the new kid I moved from gwangju to Seoul believe it or not I was a shy and introverted kid and I couldn't bring myself to make any friends I'd been in the school for a few weeks and I was being bullied non stop and one day this boy he helped me, he scared the bullies off and offered me to be his friend I was a bit skeptical but I agreed and we became best friends from that day we did everything together and he always protected me from the bullies I'll forever be grateful to him for that.

And then when we got to Jung hakgyo it was pretty much the same but I started to take self defense classes and I also started to work out more I was a bit insecure I thought if I didn't get stronger and protect myself woozi would leave me now woozi wasn't his real name it was jihoon I gave him that name it was a phrase at first but then he changed it around and actually made it into a nickname.

It was our thing and then other people started to call him that at first I was upset but then I started not to mind...Uhh let's skip to our last year of Jung hakgyo it was really good to be honest I changed everything about myself and I became really popular and of course my best friend was popular too if I could change anything it would be to ask woozi how he was doing i'd be there for him more...I thought everything was going good but it wasn't one night woozi called me and told me- he t-told me that he was b-beat and- and r-raped I-I told him that I-I'd come over to him and m-maybe I could f-find the people wh-who did it to him b-but he s-said I shouldn't and that h-he was fine and I believed him I didn't go to him that ni-night!

I should've i-if I did t-then m-maybe he'd st-still be- be here r-right n-now" he stopped and started sobbing in my neck I rubbed his back soothingly "seokie please don't blame yourself it's not your fault you listened to your best friend because you thought he wouldn't lie to you, you thought he was okay it wasn't your fault at all seokie and I'm sure he'd say the same thing to you" I said he sniffles and lift his head up looking at me his grip on my waist tightens "what's wrong seokie?" "You look so much like him yoongi" he said tears falling down his face I tilt my head and he chuckles a little "remember my note when I told you about my best friend and how he told me if I ever had a special someone special give them daisies?" He asked I nodded.

"He told me that 3 weeks before he died and I never knew what he meant by that being his last wish but you do look like him a lot I guess that why I fell for you, I was never able to fall for woozi because he was straight and I just I couldn't see him as anything more than a brother but for you it's different" he said softly I giggled "can I see how he looks seokie?" I asked he gulped nodding he took a picture from his wallet out and showed it to me I gasped wow he did look like me.

"Wow seokie you have a type huh?" I teased he whined "it's not like that yoonie!" I giggled and hugged him "just teasing" I said he pulled me closer and we stayed there just hugging "I'll tell you how he died now I just needed a break" he said sof...

"Wow seokie you have a type huh?" I teased he whined "it's not like that yoonie!" I giggled and hugged him "just teasing" I said he pulled me closer and we stayed there just hugging "I'll tell you how he died now I just needed a break" he said softly I nodded "of course take your time darling" I said he smiled softly at the pet names and I blushed smiling back "after he called me that day he um to took his own life I didn't find out till a month later and his mom gave me a letter he wrote me turns out it was his step father who beat him and raped him and he'd been doing it since his mom and him got together.

He never told anyone because he was scared and didn't wanna burden anyone I was so broken afterwards, I didn't eat, drink or even shower for weeks but what I did do was go over to woozi's house and beat his step father up I didn't stop punching him until I knew he was dead...I beat him to death yoongi I was just so angry, sad, heart broken and many other emotions that I took it all out on him and when I finished I left the house I called the cops and woozi's mom nobody knew what happened to him and I kept it that was (that's what he thought 🤩) to be honest I don't even know why the cops didn't do anything when they found out he was the reason woozi took his own life" he finished and sighed leaning his head on my shoulder.

I think I'm doing quite good with this story! I love it! It's actually quite hard for me to write any angst or drama so I think this was really good and I hope you guys like it and enjoy it as well! And please don't forget to comment your thoughts!

Question of the day: Who has been a big influence on you?

I'd say my sister and my mom