Chapter 40

Yoongi's pov

"Seokie" I said "it's not your fault okay? So please stop apologizing" I said frowning softly he frowned as well "b-but baby I-" I cut him off "but nothing seokie I'm fine now aren't I? So please stop blaming yourself" I said softly he nods and sniffles "bear can you please tell us what's going on?" My mom asks concerned I sigh and tell her everything she gasps when I finished "why didn't you tell me when it first happened gummy bear?!" She says shocked and worriedly.

I looked down "I-I just- I didn't want you guys to worry" I said quietly my Eomma walks up to my bed and hugs me I hug back "I understand that but what if something happened to you bear? I don't think I could've lived with myself if I lost you too" she said crying a silently my eyes soften and I tighten the hug "Eomma! You won't ever lose me I know how to take care of myself please don't cry" I said.

She pulled away sniffing them grabbed both my hands "I'm sorry I just- I'm scared something might happen to my bear" she said I smile softly "nothing is gonna happen Eomma I can take care of myself and I got seokie too" I said smiling at the thought of him.

She sighs "I guess your right but I'm your Eomma and I can't help but worry about my chaotic adeul" she said and I playfully roll my eyes "well I get it from my chaotic and dramatic Eomma" I said she laughed at that.

"Uhm Eomma could I stay with hoseok for a while? I ask

After I asked that it went silent and when I look up their all looking at me with shocked faces it makes me blush "d-did I say something w-wrong?" I asked "n-no bear you just caught us off guard....and if that's what you want then yes you can stay with hoseok and his eomma's for as long as you want but ask them first and just make sure you call me every night before you go to sleep and maybe a couple of times before you go to school" she said and I giggled "I will eomma! Thank youuu!" I said dragging out the u's she sighed softly.

"No problem bear just promise me you'll be safe no matter what" she said "of course I will eomma I have seokie with me!" I said proudly and he chuckled "of course!" He said "please take care of him hoseok" dasom says and he nods "I will" he said and they left after a few hours of us all talking.

They'll be back tomorrow to bring me a bag of my clothes which I was grateful for.

Timeskip to later on that day

It was now 8pm and seokie was sleeping while cuddling I was the little spoon while he was the big one of course and I loved it I was thirsty so I pulled out of his grip and left the room to get some water I did get water and I gulped it down "ahhh I really needed that" I muttered the I saw someone coming towards me and when I saw who it was I was stuck I tried running but I couldn't until I snapped out of it and ran the person chasing me he caught up to me quickly and threw me against the wall "jung hoseok will now suffer like I did I will take away the most important person to him" and that voice he wasn't using that voice thing he usually did when attacking us... it couldn't be

"J-jimin?" I said he took off the mask smirking "hello...yoongi" he said smirking my eyes widen.

So it was jimin all along..? 😱

Question of the day: what other boy group do you stan besides bts?

For me it's txt, stray kids,p1harmony and ateez that's abt it