Chapter 11 ☀︎︎

Yoongi's pov

Huh? Did I hear that correctly I have to work with hoseok?! Oh my god I can't even function right in front of him! How am I gonna work on a project for a month with him?!

I sigh "this is just great" I mumble, unfortunately hoseok heard "I know right I can't believe we get to work together I'm excited!" He said smiling ever so brightly. I nod "y-yeah" I said.

He frowned "is something wrong yoongi? Do you not wanna work together?" He asked and I immediately shook my head "n-no! I-it's not that it's just- I-I'm not use to w-working with someone I've always just worked a-alone because no one ever wanted to work with the quiet boy in all black" I said looking down.

He sighed softly and sat next to me "yoonie....I have a confession to make" he said making me look at him confused but also interested "what?" I asked "we went to the same elementary school and middle school together and I'd always watch you and I saw how lonely and sad you looked all the time and I just felt so bad but I was mad at myself for never having the courage to speak to you....I mean I actually gave you food and presents a couple times but you never knew they were from me" he said making me gasp.

"W-what really? Y-you did?! W-why'd you never talk to me I wouldn't of been mean to you or anything! If anything I wanted friends more than anything!" I said surprised he chuckled but it was more of a sad and guilty one "I-I know and I'm sorry for that but I'll make it up to you don't worry" he said smiling and winking at me, I blushed.

He then went back to his seat and I faced forward still shocked. But then a sudden thought crossed my head could he be hope? The one sending me notes and daisies? No it can't be him....

🤭 could yoongi have found out who his secret admirer is? Find out on the next episode of daisy!- ok I'm gonna go now 💃🚪

Question of the day: what language or languages would you like to learn?

The languages i'd like to learn is Portuguese and Korean 👀😌