Chapter 37

Yoongi's pov

It was now the day of school I dreaded it to be honest since jimin was going to be there.

I sigh putting on my (hoseok's clothes) Which was a hoodie and some jeans he couldn't fit with the shoes I wore yesterday and my book bag of course.

(That hoodie with jeans and the sneakers)

After I finished getting ready I went to the living room waiting for hoseok who was in the shower 10 minutes later he came out fully dressed and smiled when he saw me I smiled back "hey baby ready to go?" He asked I nodded standing up his eomma's soon came out "you guys leaving now?" Seulgi asked and we nodded "aww well I'll see you later yoongi! And just know your always welcomed here" Irene says seulgi nodding in agreement I smile widely "thank you! I'll take you up on that offer" I said they laughed nodding "so do you guys want me to take you to school today?" Seulgi asked we both looked at each other before nodding.

She laughed and we all left the house heading to her car not before seulgi gave Irene a kiss goodbye.

We all got in the car and she drove us to school "so how's school been lately?" She asked hoseok shrugged "it's okay there's a new kid and I wanna punch his face in" I said bluntly and she laughed "oh? And why is that?" She asked and I scowled just thinking about the creep and then I told her everything "wow well if he tries anything weird- all that you told me it gave me bad vibes he might try something so watch out for him and beat his ass if you need to- hell I'll beat his ass if he messed with you" she said and hoseok chuckled deeply not gonna lie it was hot as fuck "of course" he said and we arrived at the school shortly we got out saying our goodbyes and walked into the school all eyes were on us and I rolled my eyes.

Both of us going to my locker and when I opened my locker a note fell out I picked it up and hoseok and I both read it

Dear yoongi

You better watch yourself from now on because I'll be watching you I don't like you do keep doing what your doing and you'll regret I have the upper hand here so you better watch yourself and how you speak to me
-anonymous

I furrowed my brows what the fuck..?

"Well whoever this is better watch their backs nobody threatens my baby" hoseok says darkly I giggle and nod then we go to hoseok's locker and he has a note too when he opens his locker he picks it up resting it I read it as well

Dear hoseok

I've hated you since I was in middle school and I've been planning my revenge ever since now I have you right where I want you and you might be wondering why I'm saying this well I'll tell you not like you'll ever find out who I am...you killed my father hoseok and now I'll make you suffer for it
-anonymous

Hoseok gasps "w-wait then this means it's woozi's brother..I've never met him because woozi said he was away somewhere" hoseok says and my eyes widen "who the heck is this?" I say and we see taekook running to us "Hyungs! Did you guys get a weird note?" Taehyung asks and we both nod "did you guys get one too?" I ask they both nod handing it to us hoseok and I reads taehyung's frat then jungkook's

Dear, taehyung

I see your happy with jungkook but that won't last you dumb whore he will be mine and if you don't break up with him I'll make your life a living hell you and your friends will soon know my suffering really well
-your worst nightmare

Dear, jungkook

You're mine whether you like it or not and I'll make your precious taehyung suffer because of it so you either break up with him or I do something bad to him and you don't wanna test  me bunny boy
-your future husband 😉

My face is honestly disgusted right now what the fuck is wrong with this person "this is sick" jungkook says and I nod "let's go to class now we'll figure it out later" hoseok says and we all went out separate ways hoseok walked me to my classroom and went to his.

Little did they know someone was watching them with an angry face

Timeskip to lunch

I leave my last class and when I walk out the classroom a bucket full of white paint fell on my head I gasp and everyone looks at me, shocked hoseok runs to me "oh my gosh yoongi! Let's get you cleaned up yeah?" He says and I only nod and we go to the bathroom "we'll have to get you some new change of clothes baby okay?" He says and I nod "I'll be back baby stay right here" he says "d-don't g-go seokie" I whisper and he smiles softly "don't worry I'll be right back baby I promise" he said and I nodded hesitantly "I love you" he says "I love you more seokie please hurry back" I say I don't know I felt something bad was gonna happen he nods running out the bathroom I sigh and grab paper towel cleaning my face with the water luckily the red paint is coming out.

I sigh in relief.

Suddenly someone with a mask grabs me by my shirt and throws me on the wall I gasp and when I try and fight back he chokes me "l-let g-go of m-m-me" I say trying to get his hands from around my neck whoever this was was really strong "I warned you yoongi and this is only the beginning!" The person says hitting my back against the wall then dropping me and left the bathroom.

I fall to the floor coughing and tears fall down my face a few minutes later hoseok comes back in the bathroom gasping "yoongi!" He says and kneels down to me "what happened baby?! Why are you crying?" He asks worriedly but softly I look at him through my tears instantly hugging him.

He hugs back "it's okay baby I'm here I'm not going nowhere I'm here petal" he says I sob into his neck and he whispers sweet nothings to me after about 10 minutes later I pull away sniffling "can you tell me what happened baby" he says and I nod "I-I was w-washing my f-face and-and someone c-came in here t-threw me o-on the w-wall and ch-choked me! They s-said that t-this was ju-just a warning an-and the beginning" I sobbed his eyes widen and then they darkened "what?! Did you see who it was?!" He said and his voice was so deep and almost scary.

"I-I didn't they h-had a mask o-on and th-their voice w-was different" I said looking down ashamed, he hugs me "it's okay baby it's not your fault okay we're gonna find out who this is alright?" He says and I nod.

A few minutes into us hugging people barged in the bathroom "hyungs!" Jungkook and taehyung said at the same time we turn around facing them "oh my god!  So it was true, are you okay hyung?" Taehyung asks and I nod "I-I am" I say holding onto hoseok "they didn't only just pour paint on his head someone- probably the same person who set up the trap and write those notes came in here and choked him and also gave him a warning and said that this was only the beginning he'll probably strike again" hoseok said and I can feel him get angry again "really?! Who was it I'll beat his ass!" Jungkook yelled hoseok chuckled "trust me I wanted to as well but they had a mask on" hoseok said.

The taekook couple frowned "hopefully we find them before they do more damage to you guys or even us" we both nod.

Hoseok and I ended up going to my house so I could wash up luckily my eomma was at work I didn't want her to worry anyway. After I finished I put on the clothes hoseok got for me and went out to the living room.

So who do ya'll think this person is that's doing this?

A little editing 🤩 cause omg I make so much mistakes and not notice 🥲