Chapter 21 ☀︎︎

Yoongi's pov

The next morning I wake up on the couch with my mom's head on my shoulder I smile at her and lightly tap her she groans "five more minutes jae" she said and I frown Jae was my father's name and he died when I was 7 he was a really great man and my mom and I loved him very much she always tells me I look just like him.

I sigh tapping her again "eomma wake up" I said she slowly opens her eyes "oh yoonie good morning love" she said sleepily I smile "morning eomma I'm gonna go get ready" I said and she nods still sleepy.

I chuckle and go up to my room I thought about what my eomma said and I'm gonna crossdress today so I go in the draw I haven't touched in months and open it taking out a turtle neck sweater and a dress smiling and putting it on and then going to the bathroom curling my hair smiling at my outcome.

(His outfit)

(His sneakers)

(His sneakers)

(His hair)

Third pov

He then walks downstairs and sees his mom dressed and typing away on her phone when she hears footsteps she looks up and gasps.

"Oh my gosh yoonie! You look so prettyyyy!" She screams and yoongi blushes moving back and forth on my heels outta habit.

She runs to yoongi and hugs him "good job my little gummy bear" she whispers and he tears up hearing that she pulls away and smiles at him wiping his tears away.

"T-thank you e-eomma" he says and she only smiles "now let's go I don't want you to be late for school and have your boyfriend worrying" she teases causing yoongi to blush at the mention of hoseok.

They leave the house and get into her car driving away it's a comfortable silence until yoongi speaks up "eomma" he says she hums "w-were you dreaming about a-appa?" He asks and she stiffens stopping at the red light. She then sighs and nods "I was- I just miss him you know?" She says and yoongi nods whispering "I miss him too"

"B-but I think he would want us to be happy! And not sad that's he's gone because he's always watching over us" he says slightly smiling and that causes his mom to smile to they soon arrive at his school.

"Mom I think you should get back out there" yoongi suddenly says and his mom gasps "wae? You don't like spending time with your eomma?" She says dramatically and yoongi plays along "no of course not I love my eomma!" He says and they both start giggling "I only said that because I want you to have someone I know you have me and you always will but I mean you should have a someone" he says and she sighs nodding.

"Yes I know yoongi I know" she says and he smiles waving at her "bye eomma I'll see you after school!" He says and she smiles "bye gummy bear" she says and he gets out the car closing the door and heading of into his school.

When he's out of sight she leans on the steering wheel calling her best friend da-som she picks up after three rings "hey bora!" She says and nods smiles "hey som can you meet me at my house please?" She says and da-som immediately knows why agreeing.

Yoongi's pov

When I arrive in school I can feel all eyes on me and it makes me shy and nervous. I sigh going over to my locker and taking out my things when I do my locker pushes closed and then I see hoseok standing there staring at me making me blush hard.

"S-seokie- hi" I squeak he smiles at me and pulls me into a hug I hug back despite my nervousness and shyness "you look so damn beautiful kitten" he says and I blushed even more if that was possible he pulls away and just stares at me lovingly "y-your making me s-so shy seokie~" I whine hitting his chest he only chuckles "I can't help it my baby is so damn beautiful" he says and I bury my face in his chest he grips my waist chuckling.

"How about we go to class now baby" he says and I nod still a blushing mess.

So many things happenedddd, who do ya'll think da-som is? 👀👀👀👀