Chapter 35

Third pov

Everyone just stared at jimin and Taehyung gets angered even more "now I'm a twink? Look in the fucking mirror that's the real fucking twink! So go back to where you fucking came from okay you bitch!" He spat and before anyone else could say anything jungkook steps in "both of you stop!! Now jimin you are my best friend but that gives you no right to speak to my boyfriend like that call him out his name again and I won't hesitate to beat your ass best friend or not I love Taehyung and I don't plan on letting him go or losing him over something dumb like this and Taehyung I know that it's hard having him around but please just at least try and be nice? And that goes for you too yoongi hyung" Jungkook says Taehyung nods "fine kookie I'll try"

Jungkook then looks at yoongi who was busy staring at hoseok who was busy staring at jungkook who was still staring at yoongi who was staring at hoseok who then noticed Yoongi's staring and blushed a little, laughing "Yah yoonie! Jungkook is talking to you" he says and yoongi looks at jungkook and blinks "what were you saying?" That made everyone besides jimin laugh "he's so whipped" were their thoughts "I said can you please try to be nice to jimin hyung?" He repeats

Yoongi stares at him blankly before saying "no" which makes jungkook sigh "please hyung?" He asks and yoongi still stares at him blankly hoseok taps his arm and yoongi gets the messages sighing "fine! if he keeps being a creep I won't guarantee a thing" he says and jungkook nods saying thank you.

After that they hear a honk which was Yoongi's mom who's been there since the beginning just watching the whole thing and yoongi with a proud smile he runs to the car and smiles widely "Eomma! Ma!" He says they both smile "hey bear how was school other than that small drama that just happened?" She asked chuckling he gasps "you saw that Eomma?" She nods "yeah I'm supposed to pick you up remember so I just sat here watching and lemme just say I'm a proud Eomma right now" she says which makes yoongi giggle "and tell Taehyung he did great and if he ever needs help call me" she says.

Yoongi laughs and nods "oh by the way eomma I was wondering if I could go to seokies house today?" He asks "to stay or to just go over for a few hours?" She asks he thinks for a moment "to stay!" He says smiling his Eomma chuckles "yeah you can gummy bear just remember protection is always a must" she says which makes yoongi blush and whine "Eomma! We're not doing that yet!" He says and she only shrugs.

"You could but I wouldn't know now would I?" She says and he blushed more walking away from the car "good bye Eomma, and ma!" He says and they both laugh driving away he sighs softly.

Yoongi's pov

I then see hoseok walk up to me "my Eomma might have some condoms if we need" he says and I blush once again hitting him repeatedly in his arm "seokie you know I get so embarrassed!" I say between my hittings he only laughs and grabs my arms hugging me "I'm sorry I just had to tease you I'll wait for you baby" he said chucking. Making me blush a deeper shade of red if possible

"Well we'll see you guys later!" Jin says and they all leave going separate ways the only one who didn't leave was jimin I groan grabbing hoseok's hand dragging him away walking fast " I swear he's such a creep!" I say while walking with hoseok's hand still in mine I then hear a deep chuckle "your so cute baby" he says I blush giggling "thank you seokie now let's hurry!" I says giggling more he laughs and we both start running to his house it turns into a mini race with me winning and I think he let me win but I won't say anything.

When we get there we're both outta breath but we're laughing we couldn't even know I on the door because of our laughing and panting.

Until someone opens the door and just stares at us with an amused face when we look up it's seulgi "well well look who's here again?" She says smiling I smile back "annyeong imo" I said politely she smiles "please call me Eomma" she says and winks walking in the house I blush and so does hoseok "ma!" He whines walking in as well I giggle with a red face closing the door and walking in the house.