Chapter 32

Yoongi's pov

I wake up the next morning actually feeling better. I get dress in cute clothing and leave my room

 I get dress in cute clothing and leave my room

(His outfit)

I sigh softly walking into the kitchen "Eomma" I call out softly she turns to me from talking to dasom "bear...good morning you look so pretty " she says hesitantly I smile "thank you Eomma and I woke up feeling better I um I wanted to apologize as well I know that you never meant to disregard me and I'm very happy your with dasom noona I just... I guess I was afraid I'd lose you but not in the dying way" I say she gasps running over to me hugging me "of course not my bear! I'll always be here with you single or not your my everything and I'm so sorry I made you feel that way bear" she says.

I chuckle softly nodding "now I'll drive you to school today alright?" She said and I giggle nodding dasom walks over to me frowning softly "im sorry to yoongi I didn't mean to come off like that yesterday and it's not my intention to take your Eomma away from you I hope you can forgive me and also see me as a second parent" she says smiling I smile back "of course...ma" I said giggling she smiles and hugs me.

We then pull away and Eomma and I leave she drives me to school we get there in 5 minutes and I have 5 minutes left to spare nice!

I get out not before kissing my mom on her cheeks and saying goodbye.

I walk into the school and I was being knocked over in a hug by ji-eun "yoongiiiiiiii I'm so sorry please don't hate me!" She says cries I gasp softly hugging her back "I won't hate you ji and I wanted to apologize to you all actually" I said pulling away.

"Why are you apologizing? It was us who was in the wrong!" She said I shake my head "but I was too I'm sorry for that outburst I mean I was serious about jaehyun beating me up and I beat him up afterwards and to be honest I let him beat me up because I felt numb and a part of me felt like I deserved it" I said hey all frown "you didn't and I'm glad you beat that bastard up like that I hope he died" Taehyung said frowning jungkook chuckles grabbing his waist hugging him from the back.

I smile softly at the sight It made me miss seokie so much.

I then turn to hoseok they all understood "we'll see you guys at lunch alright?" Jin says we both nod still staring at each other.

"How about we go to the roof, yeah?" He says softly I nod and we both walk to the roof.

The "talk" is next ya'll readyyyy sopies?

Question of the day: what is your dream job growing up?

My dream job was to be a teacher for the longest until I was probably like 10 or 11