Part 2-Craziness takes over

The final day of school for Deku and his classmates
Deku: *waking,having completely analysed every member of his class,their looks,their quirks,their personalities,everything*
He walks in late and stands right next to Katsuki Bakugo
Katsuki: What the hell do you want you damn villain quirk having nerdy Deku?!
Deku: Hahaha...ha..HA..HA..HA..I guess if my quirk is so villainous...I might as well act like it
He takes out a knife and runs it right through Katsuki's gut and licks the blood off it
The class starts to panic as he turns into a replica of Bakugo and starts exploding as many people as possible,getting their blood. He stopped only when he thought everyone was dead (unfortunately,his bloodlust made him miss the fact that 5 were still alive,if greatly injured). He took the form of the teacher and went to the principal.
Izuku: SIR,MIDORIYA HAS GONE CRAZY WITH BLOODLUST.
The principal sounded an emergency alarm with the report that people should get outside to safety and the moment he was finished Izuku killed him and drank his blood. Izuku then turned into All Might to hide the body in the ground,lifting up so as to not leave any evidence of a hidden body, and turned back into the principal to call the pros explaining the issue. Izuku then pretended to run outside to safety and on the way killed the teacher with the ice cream swirl hair and drank his blood. After some questions,Izuku (in the body of the principal) was aloud to leave and he got in a car and went to the principal's house to plan his next move.
Little did Izuku know that Bakugo managed to survive and was saved in the hospital,with a fire of hatred inside him.
The other four students from his class also survived and had all new determination to be heroes and take him down. Since these kids had decent quirks and were most likely in danger once Izuku knew they were alive,they were allowed in U.A,much to Bakugo's frustration but also with a hint of his relief.
A man with blue hair has seen the broadcasts about him and so had a girl with blonde hair and they both wanted to track him down and team up with him.