Part 14-Overhaul

Himiko: *sitting on Izuku's lap,with Kota lying next to them* Tomura,do you know who Jin is bringing?
Tomura: No,I don't.
Izuku + Kota: *taking a nap*
Seline: OI,IZUKU,WAKE UP
Hikara: Seline,don't shout,it's rude.
Mustard: You're not her mom.
Hikara: I'm just trying to upkeep politeness
Mr.Compress: I agree with Hikara,it's important to be polite
Magne: aw,chill out,Compress.
*Enter Overhaul,followed by two of his goons and led by Twice*
Tomura: You brought a crazy big fish,huh,Twice?
Overhaul: Big fish...that's ironic,league of villains.
Magne: What? Is that guy someone famous?
Tomura: Master showed me a picture of him before. He's what you'd call "yakuza." The young head of the Shie Hassaikai.
Mr.Compress: The young head of the Shie Hassaikai...
Magne: So,he's the number 2 of organised crime?! Oh my,I've never seen anything like him! He smells dangerous!
Himiko: "Organised crime"? How's he different from us?
Mr.Compress: All right,let me tell you. In the past there were lots of scary groups that ran the underworld. But after heroes started thriving,they were unmasked and disbanded,And once All Might appeared on the scene,that era was over. The survivors who hadn't been caught became designated villain groups...In other words,they were treated like villain reserves just scraping by to make a living under the watch of police. Frankly,they're obsolete and should be a protected species.
Overhaul: Protected species,huh? Well,he's not wrong. *looks at Izuku* Wake him up.
Twice: *sits next to Izuku and snaps next to his ear* Wake up,Izuku-Stay asleep-No! Wake up!
Izuku: *yawns and awakes* Yeah? Oh,right hello
Overhaul: How unprofessional,I understand you live here but it's a little rude to sleep when you have a visitor over.
Izuku: right,right.
Overhaul: Now,let's talk.
Tomura: Take it away.
Mr.Compress: So,why is this impoverished yakuza boy here? Are you also on a high because of All Might's retirement?
Overhaul: No,it's less about All Might and more about the loss of All for One. The emperor of darkness who ruled over all the underside of society. My generation treated him like an urban legend,but our elders believed they had reason to fear him. Even after he was rumoured to be dead. But this time,he showed up in the flesh...All Might retired and All for One was thrown into Tartarus. In other words,right now,for both those in the sun and those in the shadows,there is no leader. So then,who will be the next leader?
Tomura: *gets up and takes a few steps forward* if you know who my master is,and you're still saying that...Are you here to challenge me? I'm the next leader. Even now,I'm gathering my troops. Our numbers will increase soon. And with that power,I'll crush hero society starting with it's head.
Overhaul: Do you have a plan?
Tomura: A plan? You little...You came here to join us,didn't you?
Overhaul: A goal with no plan is called a delusion. If you present me with a delusion,then how am I supposed to react? What are you going to do after you increase your forces? How do you plan to manage them in the first place? What kind of organisational chart are you planning to create? Starting with Hero Killer: Stain
Seline: I have his quirk and skillset.
Overhaul: you still lost the guy who'd been doing it for longer,plus you you could have had more people with that skillset ,there was also Muscular
Tomura: Used him to take down All Might,unfortunately my master was captured before he could give the quirk to anyone
Overhaul: you still lost that creature and his quirk and Moonfish. They were all first-class game pieces,but you lost them right away,didn't you? Did you not understand how to use them? You can't even manage ten or so crazy people,and you're talking about increasing your forces? What'll you do after gathering power that you can't control? You need a plan in order to achieve your goal. And I have a plan. I didn't come here today because I wanted to join you.
Tomura: Twice,don't bring people before checking their intent.
Overhaul: In order to execute my plan,I need a lot of money. There isn't really anyone looking to invest in some obsolete small-time yakuza. But it'd be different if I had you guys,with your increasing name recognition. Put yourselves under me. I'll show you how well I can use you. And then,I'll become the next leader.
Tomura: Go home.
Magne: *jumps forward to attack Overhaul* Sorry,yakuza boy,we didn't come together to be under someone.
*effects Overhaul with her quirk and he starts flying towards her*
Magne: I met up with my friend the other day. She's reserved and shy,but she's someone who is still my friend,even knowing my past. She told me, "Those who are bound by the chains of common sense laugh at those who aren't." Kennie,you're not bound by common sense. I don't have courage to break away from it like you. I'm here because I don't want to be bound by anything!
Overhaul: *starts pulling his glove off*
Izuku: Wait..
Magne: We will decide where we belong!
Izuku: *turns into Kamari Woods and wraps them both up,then disconnects himself from the wood* Enough,you're just gonna kill each other.
Overhaul: *fingers helt in place so he can't touch the wood to use his quirk*
Magne: *wrapped so she's stuck in place with her weapon also wrapped up*
Izuku: Magne,we don't know his quirk,he could have just killed you.
Magne: Yeah,you're right,sorry..something came over me.
Overhaul: Yeah,you really should learn to think before you speak.
Mr.Compress: This yakuza boy tried to kill Magne,he's a complete jerk and trouble , *jumps forward* I'll seal him away with my compress!
Tomura: Wait,Compress!
*Mr.Compress gets shot with a bullet and can't compress Overhaul*
Mr.Compress: My quirk!?
Overhaul: DON'T TOUCH ME! *he Overhaul's his gloves off so he can slip his hands free and Overhaul the wood off him,then goes to Overhaul Compress but it doesn't work because Izuku has now turned into Aizawa and is using his quirk*
Mr.Compress: You tried to take my arm,bastard. *steps back*  Was it Izuku or something else that stopped my quirk?
Tomura: *Pissed as hell at this point* He could have hurt Compress,could have killed Magne and he thinks he'll be the next great leader *he charges forward and the second bullet shot misses him*
Overhaul: Shield!
*A guy jumps in front of him and takes the decay from Shigaraki,falling to dust. Another big guy smashed through the wall with two people next to/on him*
Tomura: *lands and slides back,keeping his thumb off the floor* I see...If you'd started with that,it would have been a lot easier to understand what you wanted.
Mr.Compress: My quirk still won't come out. *Izuku is back to normal*
The one with the similar body type to Overhaul,as opposed to being massive or possessing a weird cloak body: That was close,Overhaul.
Overhaul: You're late.
The one with the similar body type to Overhaul,as opposed to being massive or possessing a weird cloak body (Chrono) : I missed a shot.But there was enough immediate effectiveness.
Twice: Wait where did you...? We weren't being followed!
Tomura: It was probably someone's quirk.
Overhaul: It'll be hard to make objective decisions like this.Right. It's unproductive to cut down each other's forces,anyway. We're not even,a corpse on our side and no negative effects on yours. However,I do think we should stop. Let's cool our heads and talk again another day. You'll owe us the equivalent of a life.
Twice: No negative effects?! You did something to Compress!
Himiko: Tomura,I'm going to cut him so we can take him in,okay?
Tomura: no.
Twice: Let me take responsibility,let me take him in!
Tomura: no.
Cloak possess guy (Joi Irinaka): a wise decision,Hand Guy.
Overhaul: *stops* It doesn't have to be right away,but the sooner the better. *takes out a business card and throws it behind him* Think carefully......about your organisation and stuff.*the card lands between Tomura's feet and Overhaul and his gang walk off*
Mustard: You aren't seriously considering his offer Handyman?
Tomura: We will see..