Part 13-The actual provincial license exam

Izuku: Right,who are we going after,Himiko?
Himiko: I'm going after Todoroki kid and that Tokoyami kid.
Izuku: Cool,I'm going after Katsuki (to kill him) and that rock skin guy
Himiko: great plan
**They go their separate ways**
Izuku: *shoves his hand on the ground shakes the ground,causing Denki,Kirishima,Bakugo and Meatball to fall over*
Meatball: YO,WHAT THE HELL,WE GO TO YHE SAME SCHOOL?!
Izuku: *turns into the Smoke transformation guy and makes it so no one can see the battle field*
Bakugo: *tries to explode at him*
Izuku: *matches his explosions and throws a knife into his neck but then gets punched away by Kirishima*
Kiri: Yo,Bakubro,you ok?
Bakugo: Just about..
Denki: *releases a wave of electricity to try to hit Izuku*
Izuku: *becomes All Might and kills Meatball,drinking all his blood,and hides the body*
*The smoke clears*
Izuku: *as Meatball* *sends his mush up fingers and turns them all into flesh balls but everyone else the real Meatball effected starts waking up* Shit *turns into All Might,freeing the three,and jumps over. Cuts Denki and Kirishima and drinks their blood. Turns into Denki and paralyses everyone then goes around taking blood from them but the pros have now noticed there's something up so he has to sneak away before he can kill Katsuki*
———————————————————————————————-—————————————————-
Shoto: *just defeated the guy with the quirk that can increase the size of things*
Himiko: *drinks like a fifth of that guy (and the people who helped him out)'s quirks and then secretly follows Shoto*
Shoto: Hm,where now?
Himiko: *uses Camie's quirk to make him think he's being attacked from the front and gets him in the back,drinking a decent amount of his blood then leaving as the effect starts to wear off of him*
——————————————————————————————————————————
*Class 1-A get through,since Ochaco,the person who took Izuku's spot in the school and 3 of Deku's old classmates were also there to help the others**
Himiko: *mind* I need to get that Tokoyami kid. *She,as Camie,walks over to Tokoyami and uses an illusion to lure him into a more private area where she assaults him and gets a nice amount of blood but quickly has to run off as someone was coming that way*
**They both return to the base,having gotten many forms and quirks that will be useful for the league**