Part 17-The attack on the Shie Hassakai

**It's been a few days since they joined**
Himiko: I'm so booorrrrred
Izuku: That's probably a good thing,no trouble.
Twice: Yes,you're right!
*Sounds of the heroes starting to attack*
Overhaul: *walks in* The heroes are here,it's time for you three to prove your worth.
Himiko: Ok!
Twice: You got it,plague doctor man!
Izuku: of course!
Overhaul: The decay bullets are coming along well but I need time. That also means I need time to get them out of here.
Izuku: got it
Himiko: makes sense
Twice: Okay
Overhaul: Good *walks off*
Izuku: You two stay and wait,I'll scout out our enemy *he goes to watch the heroes*
All Might: It's a good thing Endeavour was able to return my power,I can even spend 4 hours in this muscle form and I'm stronger now. He was fuming when he thought he'd have to keep my power,he wants to be number 1 by his own merits. Still,this'll be a big fight,that Overhaul guy might weaken me down to nothing if I have to fight him alone.
*They enter the building as normal and the walls start changing*
All Might: Ah! I see..
Izuku: *as All Might,he jumps in and punches him around the face*
All Might: ugh...it's you
Izuku: Yeah,I am here to destroy you.
All Might: This fool,I have the power of One for All passed onwards and then backwards,it's a little stronger and he only has blood of me when I was weaker. *punches him in the gut*
Izuku: ugh...Is he more powerful? Seriously? *punches his weak spot and turns into Katsuki Bakugo then explodes his weak spot again*
All Might: ugh..*jumps behind him and goes to punch him in the back*
Izuku: *explodes over him and releases a powerful blast all over him*
All Might: *jumps up and uses wind shockwaves on him*
Izuku: *becomes Kamui Woods and binds him*
All Might: ah! Grr *manages to flex out of it and goes to punch him*
Izuku: *turns into Meatball and sends a finger into his face*
All Might: What?!- *gets mushed up into a ball*
Izuku: To easy. *Takes out a knife and cuts him over and over* Hard to tell when you're dead like this but I think you are *drinks the blood then reattaches the finger and walks off,turning back to normal*
All Might: *actually still alive* I'm lucky that he used that tactic since only my skin is badly injured,I can continue to help *punches through the walls*
*All Might runs in about a minute after the second group in,managing to catch up when they all reach the large open room*
Aizawa: Nice to see you've finally joined us,All Might.
All Might: Sorry,I got caught up by a member from the league of villains
Aizawa: The league? They're here?
All Might: Appears that way,yes
*Some walls rise up to separate them*
Twice: *clones Toga*
Himiko clone: *jumps towards Rock Lock*
Rock Lock: You're from the league,aren't you? *Locks the knife in place and punches through clone Toga,making her fall to mush*
Himiko: *jumps down and lands on his back,stabbing him through his side just under the ribs a couple times.* Nope,today I'm a trusted member of the old school Yakuza. A bad little gangster girl *Lets him fall and drinks the blood,then turns into him and stands over the body*
*A condensed ball of water,spinning very fast,cuts through the wall*
Sphere water ball girl: Are you ok?
Himiko: *As Rock Lock* This weird clone thing just came out of nowhere and attacked me
Aizawa: A knife wound,blood and a copy.. WAIT!
Himiko: *As Rock Lock,takes out a knife and tries to cut her*
Aizawa: *uses his quirk on her*
Sphere water ball girl: *Dodges Toga*
Himiko: *Turns back to normal and tries to stab water ball girl*
Water ball girl: *uses her quirk to send her flying* whew..
—————————————————————————————————————
Twice: *jumps down with a clone of Rappa* Get 'em big bro Rappa!
Clone Kendo Rappa: *goes to go punch and kill Night Eye*
Night Eye: *Takes out his support items and throws them at Clone Rappa*
Clone Rappa: *gets thrown into a wall and gets turned to goo*
Night Eye: *throws one at Twice*
Twice: *Dodges but gets his mask broken and runs away* Ah....I feel like I'm gonna fall apart
Other Twice: OH YEAH,I FEEL GREAT,I'M COMING OUT
Twice: NO *He gets wrapped up by a cloth*
Himiko: Poor Jim,you need your head covered,right?
Twice: Marry me!
Other Twice: I despise you.
Izuku: Hey,Jim,you sure you're ok?
Twice: Yeah,yeah *gets up* I'm ok,thank you,Toga
Himiko: of course ( = Jeez,after seeing Kai,I thought the old school Yakuza would be more powerful but more of them seem like complete tools. We're doing most of the work
Izuku: Not to mention that ,had I not stepped in,he would have killed Magne and took Compress' arm
Twice: Yeah,these Yakuza thugs are kinda useless assholes.
Izuku: He also made Shigaraki permanently scar his legs to make weapons that he could sell as a debt.
Himiko: Yeah and he's much meaner than Shigaraki as a leader
Twice: Not to mention he wants us to just fall under him.
Jio Irinaka: *in the walls* Are they insulting the Yakuza?!
Izuku: I say we help weed out the weak,keep the few strong ones and make them join the League!
Twice: Yeah,Shigaraki did say to remember they're beneath us.
Jio: DON'T INSULT THE YAKUZA!! *Starts sending walls around*
Himiko: Jeez,you're the kind of guy who uses power to hide that he's actually insecure about something
Izuku: He's using Trigger right now,usually he can't control anything bigger than a refrigerator. So,he's out
Twice: Yeah,big bro Irinaka is to weak.
Jio: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!! *Moving the walls around like insanity*
Izuku: That leaves the eight bullets and Chrono
Himiko: Damn,you're so pathetic and so is the Yakuza
Twice: Deidoro is kinda useless and that Rappa clone fell in seconds but he does have a good up close quirk..
Jio: DON'T JUDGE THE YAKUZA!!! *makes a tunnel sending everyone down* CRUSH THEM ALL TO DEATH!
The 3: *Survive and jump to the shadows to let the heroes take it from there*
Himiko: *turns into one of the enlargement guy's helpers and uses his quirk to go see and check what's been happening* Rappa got taken down by Fat gum and a student,Fat gum broke Hekiji's shield because Rappa was to violent,Toya,Soramitsu and Yu got taken down by one of the big three,Rikiya was taken down by another member of the big three and captured easily,no surprise there. Rikiya did weaken some of them after but only with Trigger. Rappa seemed to almost defeat Red hair and Fat Gum but then took them to get healed.And the three did manage to make the member of the big three pass out
Izuku: Okay,so those three are weak and unneeded,same with Jio,Deidoro and Rikiya. Hekiji wasn't able to contain Rappa and his shields can be overpowered,Rappa is to dangerous and unpredictable to be a member of the league. If he's willing to give up strategy just for a fight,is barely loyal to the Yakuza,and is willing to heal someone who puts up a good fight,we just can't have him. Food was even able to overpower a quirk it was matched against,Crystallize is a generic object creation quirk and Larceny is only good for disarming but useless otherwise. Hekiji seems smart and strategic,we keep him but ditch the other bullets,except Shin, and Jio. We could use a shield quirk.
Twice: I say we keep Larceny,just pair him up with someone like Dabi,Spinner or me.
Izuku: good point,good point.
Himiko: We don't have a creation-manifest quirk like Crystalize..
Izuku: Hm,yeah..Ok,we keep Hekiji,Toya,Yu,Shin and Overhaul. Chrono,I don't have enough information on to make a choice..Yu and Toya would work best with Dabi,as he could overpower them if they try to turn on us and he doesn't use helt weapons,just his fire. Shin works as a check for people's intentions but isn't to useful in a fight so he can be with Spinner,Seline and Magne. Overhaul will likely want revenge and is powerful,Kurogiri,Shigaraki and Hikara should be able to over power him if he steps outta line.
Twice: Great plan!
Other Twice: Shit plan.
Himiko: Ooo~ that's a great idea Midoriya-kun~ you're so clever,I almost want to cut you
Izuku: Thanks,Himiko,I appreciate it. Now,how to defeat the Yakuza..
Twice: The pros can definitely handle it!
Other Twice : The pros can't handle anything.
Izuku: *thinking* Allow me..