Part 23- The CRG and Gigantomachia

*Izuku,Toga,Mustard,Spinner,Twice,Mr.Compress and Overhaul step into a building through a portal*
A CRG member: Who the hell ads you guys?
Tomura: We're the League of Villains. We're going to take anything valuable.
Another CRG member: *points at Spinner* That's disgusting.
Tomura: *starts walking over to the closest valuable thing*
A third CRG member: HEY! *jumps at Tomura*
Mustard: *shoots every CRG member dead in 5 seconds flat*
Toga: Damn,Mustard,nice.
*They all take anything valuable*
Spinner: Ugh. I'm so done with this! I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS,SHIGARAKI! *grabs Shigaraki by the shirt*
Shigaraki: I wish Kurogiri would tell me the power he found.
Spinner: I DON'T CARE ABOUT POWER!!!
Mustard: *points his gun at Spinner* Spinner..calm down.
Shigaraki: *looks Spinner in the eyes with an intense stare*
Spinner: Ugh.. *puts down Shigaraki*
Overhaul: Not much valuable stuff here.
Mr.Compress: Religion doesn't pay all that much anymore.
Izuku: They didn't seem too kind to Spinner.
Twice: Yeah,they're a religious group that believes mutant types are a sin against God.
Other Twice: They're a bunch of atheists that love people with mutant types!
Toga: That really sucks
Shigaraki: mhm
—————————
*They head home and sometime later the entire league are walking along a canyon*
?: AHHHHHHHHH!!
Tomura: Huh..?
*Gigantomachia busts in*
Gigantomachia: RAWWW!!
Tomura: THIS MUST BE THE POWER,RIGHT,KUROGIRI?!
Kurogiri: Yes...Gigantomachia,All for One's old body guard.
Toga: *waving her arms in defence* HE'S COMING RIGHT AT US!
Dabi: *sends fire over Gigantomachia*
Gigantomachia: *runs through the fire* WEEEEEAAK!!
Mustard: *takes out his gun and shoots him with a bunch of bullets*
Gigantomachia: WEAK!!!! *raises arms to smash them to bits*
A hidden radio: Machia.
Gigantomachia: *leaps at the radio and hugs the air around it* MASTER!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH SUCH WEAK PEOPLE?!! *starts crying*
A hidden radio: There,he's calmer now,right?
Shigaraki: Doctor..?
A hidden radio: It's a pre-recorded audio file from All for One.
Twice: *burps*
Himiko: Burping is gross,Jin. BLEH- *grey goo comes out of her mouth*
*the grey goo covers them and they all appear in a dark science lab*
The Doctor: Your hair has grown longer,Shigaraki.
Toya: WHO ARE YOU?!
The Doctor: Oh,I haven't met any of  you,except Shigaraki. I am a servant of All for One.
Overhaul: These are Nomu..?
The Doctor: Yes,they are. Now,Shigaraki,I have a power for you.
Shigaraki: Yes,give it to me!
The Doctor: *looks at Kurogiri* He's too use to you. *looks back at Shigaraki* I'll give you the power on one condition. You must make Gigantomachia submit.
Shigaraki: Yes,sir.
Dabi: I'm not going,I think I've got a chance to get a good spy
Himiko: you're just mad you're fire doesn't work on him
The Doctor: You'll be given enough money to survive. Bye! *pats Johnny*
Johnny: *opens his mouth and grey goo flies out of his mouth and warps them all away*
Shigaraki: Each of you have one attach at Gigantomachia. Then leave me to fight him.
\
Mustard: Ok. *walks forward as everyone walks back then starts using his quirk to try to put him to sleep*
Gigantomachia: *easily breathes the gas and easily gets Mustard to run off*
\
Overhaul: *starts sending the ground to attack him but it does nothing so he quickly manoeuvres to touch Gigantomachia*
Gigantomachia: *kicks Overhaul quicker than he can activate his quirk*
Overhaul: *lands next to Shigaraki*
\
Toya: I'm not going to,I'm more back up.
\
Soramitsu: *tries to eat Gigantomachia into submission but is quickly kicked away*
\
Yu: *tries to trap Gigantomachia but he easily breaks the crystals and forces Yu back*
\
Hekiji: *puts up a portal but it's broken in seconds so he heads right on back to the group in a sprint*
\
Chrono: *slows down Gigantomachia with his quirk but Gigantomachia still forces him back with surprising speed*
\
Shin: Truth won't help much here,I'll skip this
\
Magne: *uses her quirk on Gigantomachia*
Gigantomachia: *sends out his legs to use air shockwaves to over-power the magnetic power and punches her away*
\
Seline: *tries to draw blood but can't and is forced to retread under Gigantomachia's ruthless attack*
\
Mr.Compress: *jumps at him and tries to compress him but wind is kicked towards him to throw him back*
\
Spinner: Since Seline's swords didn't work,I think I'll sit this one out.
\
Hikara: *tries to use fire to distract his senses and uses portals to try to make him submit*
Gigantomachia: *still easily manages to avoid the portals and throw her back*
\
Kurogiri: *tries to use portals to make him submit*
Gigantomachia: *still easily manages to avoid the portals and throws him back*
\
Himiko: *tries to use her forms to defeat Gigantomachia but with no success,not even with zero gravity as he just used wind to knock her out and end the transformation and quirk*
\
Izuku: *becomes All Might and tries to knock him out but the punches do nothing and he's simply thrown back*
\
Twice: *creates copies of everyone in the league but himself and Gigantomachia,even with all their attacks,evades attacks and destroys the clones and kicks Twice away*