Part 25-Liberation!

The league walk up to the city and immediately get ambushed.
Overhaul: *hits the ground and splits them away*
ReDestro: *calls in anyone who may be elsewhere* Get here now.
The long range members of the Meta Liberation Army separate Overhaul,Izuku and Mustard from the rest of the league and then the entire Army start fighting and separating up the league.
Hikarada and Kurogiri: *protecting most of the league from long ranged attacks or strong fighters with portals*
Hekiji: *puts up three shields,protecting Toya,Shin,Magne,Mr.Compress and himself*
Toga and Twice: *attacking the army and eventually gets split off from the main group*
Moonfish and Soramitsu: *fighting and taking chunks out of the army,eating the chunks*
Yu: *sends waves of crystals at the army*
Dabi: *blasting the army in waves of fire*
Spinner: *charges after Tomura*
Seline: *runs after Overhaul*
—————————————————————————————————————————
A large group follows Tomura,being basically an elastic band ball of people
Tomura: *running along a wall and decays one person,running forward*
The group of people start to fall into dust
Spinner: Huh?! Did his decay just spread?
Tomura: *charges forward,decaying people*
Trumpet: *pulls up on a car* GO,DESTROY THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!
The people are powered up and leap forward
Tomura: *escapes past them* SPINNER! HOLD THEM OFF!
Spinner: YES,SIR! *pulls his giant sword made of swords out and starts fighting them* KOKU HANABARA,LEADER OF THE HEARTS AND MINDS PARTY?
———————————————————————————
Izuku: *in All Might form,beating them down*
A guy with an electricity quirk: *using a taser to absorb electricity*
Slidin' Go: *zipping around*
Izuku: *easily knocks him out with a punch*
Electricity quirk guy: *unleashes all the absorbed electricity from his pointer finger at Izuku*
Izuku: AH! *his quirk melts off*
Electricity quirk guy: *charges at him and hits him with the taser*
Izuku: *stabs him in the neck,making him choke on his own blood but gets knocked out*
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Mustard: *letting his gas knock out as many people as he can*
Skeptic: Hahaha,my quirk's creations are only lookalikes,they have no need for air! *orders his lookalikes to attack Mustard*
Mustard: *shooting at then*
Skeptic: *changes the lookalikes to kids and then muscular people to dodge the bullets and deliver strong sucker punches*
Mustars: AH! *unleashes lots of gas to throw them around*
Lookalikes: *sucker punches his gut and then his spine and starts bashing his head with kicks*
A bunch of teeth strike the lookalikes down
Moonfish: I saw you from high up! *slicing the lookalikes to chunks*
———————————————————————————————————————
Overhaul: *turning people into meat piles*
Seline: *slicing and paralysing people*
Lookalikes: *don't bleed so they quickly overpower Seline and start beating her*
The long ranged members all come here and start attacking Overhaul so he can't assist Seline
Overhaul: *strikes the ground and spikes impale the long ranged members and lookalikes*
Seline: Ow..
Overhaul: *walks over to her* I can fix you
Geten: *surprise attack,strikes Seline through the heart with an ice spike and just about misses Overhaul,getting him in the gut*
Overhaul: *blasts the ice apart and runs over to Seline* I haven't got long with this injury..maybe if I..*grabs Seline and himself and becomes Twohaul*

Geten: Heh *sends spikes of ice at him*Overhaul: *dodges with ease and strikes the ground,sending more spikes at Geten* Geten: *dodges*Overhaul: *jumps from in between some spikes and tries to hit him*Geten: *dodges,cutting his leg on a spike*Over...

Overhaul: *dodges with ease and strikes the ground,sending more spikes at Geten*
Geten: *dodges*
Overhaul: *jumps from in between some spikes and tries to hit him*
Geten: *dodges,cutting his leg on a spike*
Overhaul: *leaps after him and the mouth on his arm licks the blood,paralysing Geten*
Geten: *his ice stops and he falls over,unable to move*
Overhaul: *heads over to him* Hey.
Dabi lookalike: *runs up to him*
Overhaul: Hey,Dabi,did he run away from you?
Dabi lookalike: *nods,points to ice and points to throat*
Overhaul: He froze your throat?
Dabi lookalike: *nods*
Overhaul: Oh,Jeez *heads to Geten* I'll make sure he is punished
Dabi lookalike: *becomes a big muscular person and strikes Overhaul on the back of the head*
Overhaul: *falls over* AH! *strikes the ground and cuts the lookalike to pieces*
A few lookalikes come and grab Geten,running away with him,while others come and start kicking Overhaul
Overhaul: *grabs a few of them and blasts them apart,getting up*
Lookalikes: *jump at him*
Overhaul: *hits the ground and cuts them to pieces with spikes*
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Toga and Curious meet,Curious beats her down,Toga refuses to tell her story and then Curious sends people after her,she drinks the boom boom blood,she's injured,she unlocks her quirks full potential,floats Curious into the sky and then drops her onto the ground to die and then curls up in a shed,where Twice finds her,Sceptic's lookalikes look like him and he doesn't turn to goo upon having his arms broken so he unlocks his quirk,beats everyone,and measures Toga,then clones her and gives her a blood transfusion. Sceptic says it's not a mistake and he only made one mistake in his life and walks off,meeting up with his lookalikes to check on Geten. Twice clones then overpower the liberation army and break into the tower. ReDestro easily kills any clones because they're not that durable and eventually grabs a Shigaraki clone.
ReDestro: *holding him out a window* What are you gonna do?
Shig clone: Well,if I was him,I'd touch the building
ReDestro: Huh?
Real Tomura: *touches the tower and it comes down,becoming a pile of dust*
Twice: *uses clones to survive and help Giran survive*
Shig clone: *dead*
Tomura: Jeez,you really are a monster,aren't you? When a human falls,they're supposed to die
ReDestro: *perfectly fine,fully transformed*

ReDestro: *holding him out a window* What are you gonna do?Shig clone: Well,if I was him,I'd touch the buildingReDestro: Huh?Real Tomura: *touches the tower and it comes down,becoming a pile of dust* Twice: *uses clones to survive and help Giran s...

ReDestro: Shame..I never got an answer to my question,oh well,I WILL KILL YOU!
The two engage in combat until eventually ReDestro gets on a mecha suit and punches the ground into a giant crater
Tomura: *decays the mecha suit*
ReDestro: *grabs him and starts breaking his fingers*
Tomura: *small amounts of decays come from his two fingers and he escapes ReDestro*
ReDestro tries to strike Tomura,knocking Hana's hand off,which causes Shigaraki's memories to return. He was Tenko Shimura. He wanted to be a hero,his father hated heroes,his sister shows him a picture of Nana in their dad's office,Hana blames Tenko and his father hits him multiple times and then his quirk manifested and killed his family. No one saves him until AFO does,giving him the name Tomura Shigaraki and new gloves and encourages him to kill two drunk people who were being rude to him.
ReDestro: *charges up a large ball of stress energy and gets ready to attack him*
Tomura: Ha..you're just big
ReDestro: *throws it at him*
Tomura: *decays the stress energy*
Geten: *sends ice at him*
Dabi: *melts the ice with fire and starts fighting him* Fire melts ice,idiot
Geten: You just talk to cover up the fact your fire burns your body,I can control the temperature of my ice. I unlocked that ability to help ReDestro after he burned himself,I WILL HELP REDESTRO AGAIN! *sends ice at him*
Dabi: *barely holding him off*
The two engage in combat,Shigaraki eventually decays the area,forcing ReDestro to take his legs off to survive,Dabi and Geten use their quirks to get up but the decay spreads through the ice.
Trumpet: SAVE REDESTRO! *powers up the liberation army members*
Tomura: *scares them with one look,undoing his quirk*
Geten: *splits his ice off to stop the decay and goes after Tomura,ready to punch him*
Overhaul: *tackles Geten and touches Dabi,merging Geten's quirk into Dabi and Geten into himself to resurrect Seline*
Seline: Holy crap..I'm alive!
Overhaul: Mhm. You're welcome.
Tomura: Your organisation is mine now,ReDestro.