Part 5-Meeting and losing Stain

(For a bit of context,they turned the fire girl into a Nomu (like Kurogiri not like the more animal like Nomu) called Hikarada,using her fire transformation quirk as the base to make a fire body Nomu and adding in a warp quirk. U.A's students also promised to keep the All Might civilian form secret despite not knowing why it was important)
The villains didn't do much during the U.A sports festival but they did invite Stain....
The day that Stain came to talk:
Stain: So,what are your goals?
Izuku: to make society stop judging people based on their quirks being "good" or "evil" *puts hand quotes around those words*
Himiko: And better help to teach people deal with any personality changes from their quirks!
Stain:  *smiles slightly* and your leader?
Tomura: I know I want All Might dead
Stain: so your actual organisation doesn't have a plan? Then there's no point working with you
*they both run at each other and Stain gets a drop of Tomura's blood and licks it,paralysing him. Izuku turns into All Might and punches Stain into a wall before either can hurt the other badly*
Stain: Come up with a plan and then we will talk *leaves*
**When Tomura is free from the paralysis**
Tomura: I hate that guy already. *he's clutching his fists in anger*
*Tomura requests Nomu from All for One and is given three*
Izuku: You know,we could have a Nomu capture him and take him to your master. His quirk would be useful but his attitude is annoying. Then we could set up a situation where he is captured so nobody knows we took his quirk and we can still ride off his success.
Himiko: HELL YEAH,THAT'S GENIUS IZUKU!
Tomura: A fantastic idea.
**The same time the three Nomu attacked,Stain just defeated Iida and is about to kill him,luckily the water ball quirk girl from Izuku's class was at the same hero agency with Iida (because the guy running it has a water quirk) and followed him so a very dense ball of water hits Stain and it's like a metal ball hits his chest**
Stain: AH! Ugh,you false heroes *he gets up and readies his sword*
Iida: Careful,if he drinks your blood he can paralyse you.
Water balls girl: right! *makes a bunch of super dense water balls and spins them around ridiculously quickly to make a rasengan effect*
Stain: *runs forward with both swords ready*
Water balls girl: *sends a few forward to tear his swords apart so she has two water balls ready*
Stain: *throws a few knifes to break down the other balls and injure her shoulder. Runs forward and takes out the knife and licks it* Such bravery...some might even say chivalry or just pride.
*Stain gets thrown down by spirals of air and Gran Torino kicks him in the chest and stands on him*
Spiral air boy: I was working on my air quirk with Gran Torino here and saw you three in danger.
Tomura: There! I found the hero killer. NOMU THREE,OVER THERE  *points*
Nomu three: *flies over to them and grabs the hero killer,flying back to Tomura and through Kurogiri's portal*
Tomura: HIKARADA,NOMU ONE!
*a fire portal opens under the non-burnt Nomu one and takes him away then closes*
Tomura: One Nomu down,what a shame. We must watch out for Endeavour. *steps through Kurogiri's portal and Kurogiri goes through as well,shutting the warp gate*
**Over the next 2 and a half weeks,they took Stain's quirk without him knowing and let him "escape" to go after a hero,only for him to be arrested.**
**The league of villains were now broadcast all over for many villains to see**