Part 9-All Might vs Nomu 2.0

All for One: *Edgeshot goes into him and makes him unconscious but gets air canon-ed into a wall and also gets knocked out*
All Might: How do I take this thing down?
Nomu 2.0: *rushes forward punches his weak point*
All Might: AH! What the hell do I do?
Nomu 2.0: *pokes All Might's weak point over and over again*
All Might: AHHH! *clutches his teeth together*
Nomu 2.0: *starts punching All Might down into the ground,mainly focusing on his weak point*
All Might: His quirk is shock absorption not nullification but his muscles will probably make my blows weaker than the first Nomu and I'm not in a position to deal so many blows. Fortunately,he won't purposefully kill me without being told to and All for One is unconscious,meaning I need to end this before he wakes up or this Nomu accidentally ends up killing me.
All Might: I need to pass on this quirk,this power,this title. If I can pass it on to someone else right now,they could help with blows more powerful than mine but who do I pass it onto?
Nomu 2.0: *continues beating him down*
All Might: *puts an arm around it's back and manages to pull it down then leaps onto the bar,breaking it*
Nomu 2.0: *gets up and makes a yelling noise*
All Might: *runs forward and punches it's stomach,causing a shockwave to go around the bar*
Nomu 2.0: *matches all the punches after that one*
All Might: *body slams into Nomu 2.0 and wraps an arm around it's neck. He then starts punching it as it starts falling over*
Nomu 2.0: *hits the floor*
All Might: *pins it's arms and legs to the floor with his arms and legs. Starts head-butting Nomu 2.0*
Nomu 2.0: *screeches and  starts matching all the head-butts*
All Might: Wait...I've got it! ENDEAVOUR! THIS NOMU HAS NO FIRE RESISTANCE,I THINK!
All for One: *starting to awake*
Endeavour: *burning a bunch of Nomu with his Bunsen burner attack* A LITTLE BUSY HERE!
Nomu 2.0: *SCREECHES and pulls it's arms and legs up and together to throw All Might across the room*
All Might: *starts producing black tentacles and they wrap around Nomu 2.0 and pulls it towards him quickly and focuses all of One for All into his arm,keeping just enough for him to stay as All Might. He then punches Nomu 2.0 right in the face,causing a shockwave that throws everyone around.*
Nomu 2.0: *SCREEEEEEEEECHES IN PURE PAIN*
All Might: To bad this one doesn't have an exposed brain or I could have finished it off. *The black whips throw the Nomu around,smashing it into things,causing large shockwaves around the room*
Nomu 2.0: *changes it's trajectory and smashes All Might into a wall  and shakes the Black whips off*
Endeavour: Ok,I'm done with these Nomu. *fire jumps in*
All Might: *grabs a bottle from behind the counter and smashes it into shards then uses the shards to stab into Nomu 2.0's brain and tear some skin off. Then he focuses all of One for All's power into his fist,revealing his civilian form,and punches down on it's brain,killing it,but the shockwave that gets thrown onto him throws him into a wall,knocking him out but not before he can take out a strand of hair* Endeavour,this is a power passed on through generations,it must continue..eat this. *passes out*
Nomu 2.0: *falls over dead*
Endeavour: Okay,All Might.. *takes the hair strand*
All for One: *awake,standing and holding Edgeshot one hand,by the neck*