Part 6-Feelings start to bloom under the league's new moon.

**The league was all together (exactly like in the anime at this time except Izuku and someone who was quirkless but has since been given Stain's quirk are in it) ,Dabi burnt the people they didn't need and now the league just had to wait until their next attack,an attack where they planned to steal Katsuki Bakugo and take his quirk. Izuku also wanted to kill him.**
*Toga had been feeling weird about Izuku,they'd known each other for just over a month at this point and were really close. She'd never seen him bloodied or hurt but she had seen him covered in blood and he looked great. Usually,she'd want to cut someone who she was close to but Izuku was different,she wanted the opposite,for him to never be hurt*
Toga: Izuku..what are these feelings I have for you? Is this love? True love not just the love of your blood but love of you? *she blushed at the idea* even if I do...I shouldn't distract him from his goal..he wouldn't like me anyway..
*Unbeknownst to Toga,Izuku was having very similar thoughts about her*
Izuku: Toga..she's such a cinnamon roll,even though we're the same height.When she's covered in blood and smiling,it's adorable. *he smiles to himself* ,usually when I know a lot about someone,I need to cut them but I don't feel like that about her.. I'd kill anyone who hurts her...slowly...painfully. I should keep these thoughts to myself,she has her own goals and a stupid deku like me shouldn't distract her from it.
Mustard: *pokes his head in the room* Hey,Midoriya!
Izuku: oh,hi,Mustard!
Mustard: Wanna play some video games with me and Tomura?
Izuku: Hell yeah!
*They both go and play video games with Tomura*
**Hours later,Himiko and Izuku are hanging out in Izuku's room**
Izuku: I'll be backing up Muscular,apparently he wants to kill a child who could actually be convinced to join us so I'm here to be the "good cop".
Himiko: Makes sense,Seline will be backing up Mustard.
(She's the person who got Stain's quirk,image not mine

)
Izuku: okay,makes sense. Should I tell her..?
Toga: yep! Should I tell him..?
Both: No,he/she wouldn't want to know..