Part 12-Infiltrating the provisinal license exam

Tomura: SHAPESHIFTING VAMPIRES!
*Himiko and Izuku jolt awake*
Himiko: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT,CRUSTY FACE?!
Tomura: GET DOWN HERE!
Izuku: BE RIGHT DOWN!
Himiko: Izuku,you're such a people pleaser,it's adorable.
Izuku: Thanks,Toga-kanojo. (Kanojo is a pretex that means girlfriend in Japan)
Himiko: *blushes exceptionally,waving her arms in the way embarrassed people in anime do* HEY,YOU CAN'T JUST PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON ME WITH NO WARNING!
Izuku: *chuckles happily* sorry,Himiko,I'll warn you next time I do something that might embarrass you
Himiko: it's okay *smiles and goes to get changed*
Izuku: *gets changed and goes downstairs,standing next to Himiko*
Tomura: The heroes are holding a provincial license exam.
Himiko: A what?- *raises an eyebrow*
Izuku: An exam that allows hero students to actually take down villains.
Tomura: Yes and they're allowing first years in it this time.
Himiko: so what?
Tomura: I want you two to get the blood of some students and infiltrate it to get more blood from more students.
Himiko: Okay! *smiles,insanely*
Izuku: You got it,Tomura!
**They go near Shiketsu high and lure a couple outside**
Izuku: *whispers* 3.....2...1...!
*They both tern into Kamari Woods and wraps wood around them both,covering their mouths*
Izuku: *stabs Yo Shindo in the side of the neck and drinks his blood,proceeding to hide his unconscious body*
Himiko: *throws a needle from her villain suit into Camie Utsushimi's neck and it sucks out one fifth of her blood,proceeding to drink it as she hides her unconscious body*
**The day of the provincial license exam**
*Izuku and Himiko,disguised as Yo and Camie,are walking up to the building where the provincial license exam is helt*
Himiko: This should be fun!
Izuku: Yep!
*they go in and wait until the exam starts*